Swag bags can be a great way to thank your guests and give them a lasting memory! However, you want to make sure that the items you include are unique and memorable so that they don’t get thrown in the trash. Here are some tips for creating meaningful corporate swag bags that your attendees will love!
Eye Masks are a great way to advertise your event if you put your logo on it. They’re useful and can easily be packed into a carry on. This is an especially good option if your guests are traveling to your event!
Corporate events can often last the whole day or even multiple days and many attendees rely on their smartphones for navigation, emails, networking, etc. They’re bound to run out of battery at some point. Make their lives easier by giving them an easy way to charge their phones while at your event! They’ll be happy to skip the stress of searching for an outlet.
Cord tacos keep all the different cords your guests are most likely traveling with nice and organized. From phone chargers, headphones, computer chargers, and more, your guests are guaranteed to find this cute tool useful!
Corporate events can be long and stressful. Make your guests’ lives easier by providing them with a kit filled with all sorts of essentials. From tissues and pens, to stress-relieving toys and lotion, there are many things you can include that will make your guests’ experiences at the event and traveling to the event more comfortable.
Hydroflasks always come in handy and will help your guests stay hydrated. Also, adding a logo to it increases the likelihood that your guests will use it! It’s eco-friendly and reusable as well, which is a huge plus!
6. Unique Snacks
Snacks are always needed, especially for long events. Even though food is often provided at corporate events, snacks are a good option that your guests will love!
It’s always nice to find a fun item in your swag bag, so put in an LED ring! It’ll stand out and is an item your guests will find especially useful if there’s an after party!
People love experiences! Give your guests a reason to keep your bag by including a voucher for a special, VIP experience at your event, or tickets to a nearby attraction! This will make them feel more excited about being at your event and they’ll feel like they’re getting something out of it.
9. Seasonal Items
Seasonal items can be extremely useful, especially if they apply to your event location. For example, if your event is in a sunny, warm area, consider including sunglasses or flip flops with your event’s logo on it! Try using attractive colors and patterns to make your swag bag stand out!
By choosing a book as one of your gifts, you’re showing your guests that you care about their growth and well-being. Find books that align with your brand and industry that can inspire your attendees. If you don’t want your guests to have to carry around an entire book, you can always provide access codes to professional ebooks, so they can easily read them on their electronics!
Which bag ideas will you use for your swag bags?
The Olympic Games are in full swing and it’s time to get into the competitive spirit! What better way to celebrate the games than by hosting an Olympic Games party? From food to activities, ABCey is here to help!
Entertainment and Games
Virtual Reality Games
Be a part of the games with fun entertainment and games to entertain your guests! Bring a high tech twist to your Olympic games party by bringing virtual reality. From basketball to tennis to volleyball, choose whatever sports your guests like most, and they can play on virtual reality screens and with goggles! Also, you can also get virtual and integrated sports floor technology, and let your guests enjoy playing on their favorite field!
Backyard Upgraded Games
In addition, upgrade your outdoor games with fully interactive games! Not only are games, like this Super Bowl hamster wheel, fun, but they are also unique twists. You can adapt this game for soccer, track and field, and tons of other sports for more Olympic fun! Also, guests will love that you compete with others to get the highest score. So bring the competitive spirit to your Olympic Games viewing party with games like this one!
DIY Olympic Gold Medals
Another key element of a party is rewarding your guests for coming! Save money and stay with the Olympic games party theme thanks to these DIY Olympic medals. With some glue, glitter, bottle caps, and ribbon, you can easily make these great medals. Your guests will feel special that you spent the time to DIY making these fun party favors!
Olympic Games party food and beverages:
Olympic Games cake pop torches
Although you can’t be in Rio, you can still feel the electric vibe and feel like you’re right in the middle of the action! The celebrations start with the lighting and passing of the torch, so don’t forget a decoration to symbolize it. These decorative torches are not only festive, but they are also sweet! So let your guests make their own cake pop snacks and indulge their sweet tooth!
Olympic rings drinks
An Olympic party wouldn’t be complete without the rings! You can creatively show your Olympic theme with these fun cocktail glasses drink! Or, you can also add some sugar or salt to your glasses to liven up your cocktails and any drinks you’re planning to make! Also, you can use this trick for any drinking cup. Here is how to make them!
Colored ring ice cubes
In addition to your sugared cups, you can keep your refreshments cool thanks to these ice cubes! Not only do they perfectly fit with the Olympic Games party theme, but all you need is food coloring. Toss these rings into any clear flavored drink so guests can drink in style! Find out how to make them here!
Invite guests to your party in style with these awesome tickets! Although they may be disappointed that they aren’t going flying to Rio, they’ll be excited to join in on the action at your party. These printable tickets will immediately load to your computer and let you customize it. This lets you add your own date, venue, and time. So feel special attending your top notch event.
Olympic rings backdrop
Create the perfect backdrop for your food/beverage tables and throughout your party venue! In addition, you’ll save money with these DIY Olympic rings. Also, you won’t believe how simple these are to make. Simply pin or glue colored crepe paper over polystyrene rings, and there you have it. An easy decoration that will impress your guests!
The holidays are upon us and it’s time to get shopping for some truly awesome gifts for family and friends! ABCey has some great ideas from local vendors, so you can get your loved ones something unique and help small businesses in the process. Take the pressure off with our specially curated holiday gift guide!
This week we are tackling gifts for her. From the tomboy to the girly girl and everything in between, we have gift options for the special lady in your life that are sure to make her cry (tears of joy of course) when she opens these incredible gifts!
Our Top 8 Picks:
1. For the Plant Lover
Give a living gift this Christmas with Botany Decor! Not your traditional flowers, these meticulously hand picked succulents won’t die out and brighten up any room with their rustic approach to decor. From their wooden designed frames to the hand crafted shape these add something special to any space and are sure to be a present she will love! See the arrangements and order here.
2. For the Techie
There’s a good chance the techie in your family has already got their hands on the latest and greatest tech. Give her the gift of customization with personalized dock stations, cases, and add on’s to make her valuables look as interesting as what they do. Take a look at Clique Shops device cases ranging in a multitude of colors and finishes that are sure to be a holiday hit!
3. For the World Traveler
For the constant traveler there is really no place like home. Give her something to remissness with a large travel map she can hang in her room. Map Republic offers large framed vintage maps that will add wander lust to any interior. They even come with push pins so she can mark all the places shes been. Bon Voyage!
4. For the Foodie
The elusive foodie has eaten at the best places and is the most knowledgeable when it comes to restaurants. Put their dining skills where their mouth is by helping them create a fantastic dish on their own! The deluxe DIY cheese making kit by Urban Cheese Craft does this by providing all the essential tools for gourmet cheese making! Bon Apetite.
5. For the Fashionista
Nothing says Merry Christmas like a little sparkle! Skip the diamonds and go for something urban and trendy like druzy. The raw cut of druzy stone makes for a unique all over sparkle that is featured in a collection of enchanting colors. These gold druzy necklaces from Song Yee Designs are so beautiful, she’ll never take them off.
6. For the Makeup Obsessed
Any makeup lover knows the #1 problem they will face is storage and organization! Get her something useful by gifting an acrylic makeup storage box. Clear storage boxes, like these 5 tier ones from Glamoure Box, seriously reduce clutter and allow her to see all the tools as shes getting her glam on!
7. For the Yogi
Yogi’s everywhere love this season for it’s serene winter setting and the peace that abounds with this holiday. Give her something to make her morning ritual even more special with a customized yoga mat. With My Custom Yoga Mat you can pick her favorite color for the mat and adorn it with her initials to truly give her the gift of serenity.
8. For the Perfect Hostess
What to give to the hostess with the mostest? Look no further than the tools of the trade. Wooden spoons or wine stoppers from Personalized Gallery let you pick engraved images and words that can leave a lasting impression as well as provide a useful keepsake that makes all the details come together.
Don’t let the rain stand in the way of getting out this weekend! There are tons of awesome events going on, and we can’t wait to share our favorite picks! Our Weekend Lineup features a great mix of activities including tech mixers, a Film Festival, a Valentine’s themed 5k dash, and more.
FEATURED EVENT | Startup & Tech Mixer| 181 Third Street |Friday, February 7th| 5pm | San Francisco is a city filled with startups and tech companies! The Startup & Tech organization creates opportunities for learning, inspiration, and creation. The platform fosters an environment where participants can have interactions with the best and brightest of today’s innovators. This fun experience will include music, interactive exhibits, art displays, a speaker series with 4 dynamic panels and more! Get your tickets for this can’t miss event.
1. CrowdFunding Movement Extravaganza| 111 Minna|Thursday, February 6th |6-10 pm| The CrowdFunding Movement is throwing a party to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Come enjoy delicious sweets and drink specials at the city’s premier entrepreneurship event made possible by Crowdfunders for Crowdfunders. Product designers and developers will participate in a Keynote Speaker Series to showcase how they are using crowdfunding and technologies to startup. Entry is free, so get your tickets now!
2. SF Independent Film Fest | Roxie and Brava Theaters |Ongoing from February 6th|One of the cities biggest film festivals, also known as SF Indie, celebrates its “Sweet 16th” and kicks off this weekend! This annual festival showcases the best in independent, alternative, and subversive cinema from all around the globe. Screenings will be held at the Roxie and Brava Theaters in SF and at the New Parkway in Oakland. Don’t forget to attend the awesome parties such as the annual Disco costume party and The Big Lebowski party! Check out the full lineup and ticket information.
3. Food from The Heart| Ferry Plaza |Friday, February 7th |5-7:30 pm|Come out to stroll the candlelit Grand Nave where the Marketplace merchants and restaurateurs will be offering seasonal hors d’oeuvres ($2-4 each) and Slow Food will pour wine from different wine bars($6-8 per glass). The proceeds of these purchases benefit Slow Food San Francisco. Additionally, you can take advantage of the marketplace shops open until 8pm for Valentine shopping!
4. Salted featuring DJ Spinna|Mighty|Saturday, February 8th |6-10 pm|Best known around these parts for his Wonderfull Stevie Wonder tribute nights and Michael Jackson vs. Prince “soul slam” events, DJ Spinna makes his way back to the Bay from Brooklyn. He will debut at the soulful house haven Salted. As both a producer and DJ, Spinna has deep roots in house, soul, funk, and hip-hop. We can definitely expect to hear an eclectic mix from him!
5. San Francisco Valentine’s Day Dash 5K|Music Concourse, Golden Gate Park|Sunday, February 9th |9am|Come out for this Valentine’s day themed run/walk where people can participate individually or as a two-person team! There will be a costume contest, participant shirts, Tunnel of Love sign making area, free food and drink, and a finish-line festival beer garden! There is also a free kids dash for children 10 & under.
Startups, startups, startups! 2013 was booming as more and more startups hit the market! Have you checked out who is up for nomination at the 7th Annual Crunchies Awards? There are tons of great companies being recognized for their amazing work, and we would like to acknowledge one that is truly applicable to our everyday lives.
Good Eggs originated in the San Francisco Bay Area, and connects you to local farmers and foodmakers. You can shop for local and fresh groceries of your choice, and it will be delivered right to your door. As a recent newcomer to the Bay Area, I don’t always know the best places to do my grocery shopping and want farmer’s market quality food. Aside from their excellent products, great delivery, do-able pick-up hours, and fantastic service, the prices are affordable.
Here are a few of the awesome things Good Eggs has to offer:
1. Good Eggs city marketplaces support independent local farmers and foodmakers. These producers use sustainable practices and make their food with care. You can see who made your food, learn more about them, and contact them directly if you’d like.
2. Good Eggs carries food you can’t find anywhere else. Meals come from top independent chefs, you can find gluten-free anything, and baby food is made to order! This startup is able to support smaller foodmakers who can’t sell into grocery stores because their food is too fresh to live among the grocery store inventory.
3. Local food is better for everybody. The Good Eggs producers are using fair labor practices on their lands, caring for their animals, and producing food that is significantly healthier for you to eat. As more money goes towards locally-owned businesses, the more local food will become easily accessible.
4. Good Eggs Gifting is now available. Gift cards, boxes, and orders are great ways to share with friends and families. Allow your loved ones to pick out foods of their own, or send a box or care package that will be made for them!
How convenient is it to have your food delivered right to your door? It’s cheaper than the chain natural food supermarkets, and the local and fresh food is sure to be a hit! This startup provides a win-win for shoppers, local economies, and the environment.
It’s great for personal grocery shopping and shopping for a group! If your planning an event and need a few last minute items, don’t fret! You can order directly from Good Eggs and they will provide you with what you need.
Here at ABCey, we absolutely love what Good Eggs has to offer! Give it a try, and if you love it as much as we do, spread the word! Let us know what you think of Good Eggs, nominated in the Best E-Commerce Application category, in the comments section below or on Facebook & Twitter!
Whether you’re shopping for your dad, brother, boyfriend, fiance, husband, partner, or just a friend, these techy gifts are sure to make any guy happy! ABCey has gathered 10 of our favorite tech gifts for guys ranging from speakers to chargers. We even want some of these!
1. Beats by Dre designed by Alexander Wang | This very limited edition takes three of these devices and coats them in matte black with pale gold accents, making them truly stand out. They include the Beats Pill portable speakers, Ur Beats ear buds, and Beats Studio headphones, and each comes in an Alexander Wang embossed glossy stingray case with a zipper and clip. Each one is available in limited amounts in a pre-sale event, but won’t be for long.
2. Glif | This simple device can mount to any standard tripod, letting you get the most out of that little camera you bring everywhere. Better still, it adjusts to fit any phone thanks to the included hex key, so it can prop up your phone at various angles to maximize your viewing pleasure. Being made from recyclable rubberized plastic is just an added bonus.
3. Limited Edition Sondek LP12 Turntable | To mark their 40th anniversary, Linn teamed up with Highland Park, makers of fine single malt scotch whiskey for this exclusive, and amazing product. Linn took their highest performance turntables and encased them in a remarkable whisky wood plinth, made from the actual solid oak casks that matured Highland Park whisky. If that sounds exclusive, it is, and there are only 40 of these that were made.
4. Blue Microphones Nessie USB Mic | For the guy that films everything, help him capture the moment with Nessie. Nessie takes the fear out of great recording by instantly delivering studio-enhanced sound for desktop recording of vocals, instruments, voiceovers and more.
5. Gramophone for iPhone & iPad | Simply set your device in the handcrafted, solid wood base, and the built-in iron and brass horn will amplify its volume by three to four times, all while looking amazing. A terrific blend of old and new.
6. Ultimare Ears BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker | Unlike other speakers, this one projects sound 360 degrees, filling any space with immersive audio. At a weight of just above one pound, and just over a half-foot long, these speakers are also made to go anywhere, easily slipping into most bags. It’s coated in an acoustic skin that makes it resistant to water and stains.
7. Firestone Fireye Mini Headphone Amp | By sitting in between your device’s headphone jack and the headphones themselves, providing a healthy signal boost without adding much in the way of noise. Just charge it up via USB and you’ll be ready to rock out for up to 24 hours before your next charge.
8. Fluxmob Bolt | This handy device is one part wall charger for any USB-enabled device, and one part battery, so you don’t necessarily have to worry about being connected to the power grid to get some juice. Simply plug it in when you have access to power, and let your phone or tablet charge
9. Structure Sensor | This little device comes with a bracket made to fit on the back of your iPad, right on top of the built-in camera. Using the sensor and your iPad, you can measure the three-dimensional space in any room, automatically capture three-dimensional models of everyday objects, and even simulate physics on top of the real world.
10. Luxi | Luxi is a small diffusion dome that fits securely over your iPhone’s front-facing camera. When attached and used with a light meter app, Luxi will help you determine the best settings for your DSLR or other camera so that you can take perfectly exposed pictures.
Making something special for guests to take home is a great way to help guests remember the good times they had during parties and gatherings. At ABCey, we’re always on the lookout for new ideas for fun and affordable favors to give away at your next event. We hope one of them could become part of the unique memory you share with your guests!
1. Stamped Party Favors: When you have a numbered theme for your party, like birthdays and anniversaries it could be fun to have candy and invitations stamped with it. Boys love for it to show everywhere what a big boy he has turned to!
2. Pinwheel Party Favors: No matter how old you get, you can always enjoy the beautiful pinwheels. These easy to make party favors can also be used as decorations for your next party!
3. DIY Caramel Apple Kit: Many have a particular fondness for the sweets that are specific to fall and winter. Caramel apples are classic, and this little kit is a fun way to give them new life. You can give them out at your own parties or bring the kits to a get-together!
4. Mini Masterpiece Favors: This could be a great little favor idea for a wedding(or shower!). They are really affordable if you have access to someone with art skills.
5. Prepackaged Candy Favors: Some prepackaged candy favors could turn out to be very cute, also they are easy to make and need just a few materials!
It’s finally summer and the long, lazy days are the perfect setting for a chic rustic party. Instead of spending too much on invitations and centerpieces, try ABCey’s best ways to DIY your next rustic event!
1. Centerpieces | Mason jars are a popular staple for rustic centerpieces, so try using other vessels! Old or new glass bottles of varying shapes and sizes are a good way to play up proportionality around the table. If you want more of a shabby-chic vibe, head to the pantry for some canned goods. You can strip them down and leave them bare or adorn them with lace or a ribbon!
2. Invitations | DIY-ing your invitations is possible for even for largest of guest lists! Use stamps to give your invitations a vintage, cattle brand feel.
3. Decorations | Decorating your rustic event can be very hands-on and is a great opportunity to show your event’s personality. Paper lanterns, strings of pinecones, and using wooden ladders as a tiered display are easy ways to adorn the event space.
4. Food | Rustic events pair well with classic comfort foods. For cute hors d’oeuvres, whip up a charcuterie and cheese plate, mini pies, or tacos. If you decide to cater, you can still dress up the place settings with mini chalkboard name tags and utensils sealed with burlap and twine.
5. Party Favors | The possibilities are endless! If the event is rustic, keep the favors simple yet put together. Try out homemade jams, cookies, candles, or soaps. If you used the centerpiece ideas, send them home with guests! Put the gifts in wooden baskets, personalized burlap sacks, or mini cardboard box and voila!