St. Patricks Day is this Friday! Looking to spice up your drinks? ABCey Events has created a list of Irish themed drinks to start your weekend off right!
St. Patrick’s Day Green Beer
Make sure you make a St. Patrick’s Day favorite with this recipe for green beer!
Homemade Shamrock Shake
Avoid McDonalds and enjoy a shamrock shake from the comfort of your own home!
This milkshake is the perfect combination of everything tasty in the world!
St Patrick’s Day Ombre Jello Shots
If you’re really looking to party this St. Patrick’s Day do it with these gorgeous jello shots!
Make sure you drink this festive fishbowl with Friends this Friday!
Enjoy this fancy twist on a classic martini with some Bailey’s Irish cream!
Bonus Points: Home Kegerator
If you’re really looking to go all in for St. Patty’s Day consider getting a mini kegerator for your house.
Looking to plan the perfect in-office holiday party for you and your co-workers? ABCey Events is here to help with 5 easy decor ideas to make this holiday season extra festive, without breaking the bank!
1. Christmas Garland
Nothing says “Merry Christmas” like reading it out in bold letters, and Paper Source does it in style with this fun and festive piece priced at $15.95.
2. Holiday Photo Booth
Want to add a bit more fun to your in-office party this Christmas? Why not use a photo booth? with a backdrop made by Minted (230.00)and props courtesy of Paper Source (14.95), this year you can have a bit more fun and create memories that will last forever!
3. Push-Pop Confetti
Add a little sparkle to the office this Holiday. What better way to welcome your co-workers into the office with Thimble Press’s All That Glitters Push-Pop Confetti (8.50).
4. 3D Advent Calendar
Throw out your boring old advent calendar and opt for this eye catching countdown, courtesy of Paper Source (18.95), to your holiday festivities.
5. Reindeer Stickers
What’s a party without some refreshments? Decorate your holiday drinkware with these waterproof reindeer decals by Oh Goodie Design & Events.
It is hard to believe that the holiday season is right around the corner! Don’t make the common mistake of waiting until the last minute to book that perfect venue, because spaces are booking up quickly already! In preparation for the holidays, the girls at ABCey Events have put together some of our favorite entertainment, decor, and other ideas in order to host the ultimate gathering with friends and family!
1. D.I.Y. centerpiece: This festive candle centerpiece is very easy to create. Simply fill a Mason jar with water, greenery, cranberries, a floating candle, and viola! Guests are guaranteed to be impressed with your Martha Stewart-like display.
2. Hot chocolate station: Hot cocoa stations aren’t just pretty to look at, they also make a fun & festive addition to any holiday party or open house you might be hosting this year! You can create one using items you already have on hand, or go crazy with items such as flavored marshmallows, cherries, malted barley, chocolate shavings, and whipped cream.
4. Balloons & bubbly: All set to ring in the New Year, this refreshment table shows that even simple decorations like these “bubbly” balloons in pretty pastels can help create a party atmosphere. Don’t forget to accent with metallics such as silver & gold (TREND ALERT)!
4. Warming cocktails: When the temperature drops it’s time for the cocktails to heat up! We found this delicious Chai Hot Toddy recipe on Brit + Co. and cannot wait to serve it up at our next holiday party! With ingredients ranging from spiced rum to ground cinnamon, no one will be able to resist this delicious holiday drink.
5. Photo Booth: No bash is complete without a dedicated corner decked out with a festive background and loads of silly & holiday-oriented props! In addition to the standard mustache and sunglass on a stick, we found these awesome snow bunny & Holiday props for Him & Her on Etsy!