Pumpkin Carving Party
We are always looking for any excuse to have an event! This October, why not have some friends over for a pumpkin carving party? What better way to ring in the holidays and to relax with friends?! Here are 5 of ABCey’s favorite things we think you may need for this Halloween inspired event.
1. Blankets | We love all these blanket ideas from Brit+Co. So cute and warm, we can’t pick!
2. Warm Spiced Cider | Warm spiced cider is a must for any party past September. Our favorite is this one from Trader Joes!
3. Pumpkin Pie Popcorn | Spice up this snack with the perfect fall flavor: pumpkin! Guests will love this fun take on the otherwise ordinary snack.
4. The Perfect Playlist | No party is set without the perfect playlist. We like to use Grooveshark to make playlists and share them with our friends.
5. Pumpkins and Cutting tools |We love this article from Marthat Stewart with all the pumpkin tools you could ever need and how to use them!
What are your must haves for a pumpkin carving party? Let us know in a comment or on Facebook or Twitter! Make sure to stay updated with ABCey for event posts, ideas, and tech news!
Holiday Parties Already?!
‘Tis the season! We know it seems too early to plan for the holiday season, but the stores are already practically decorated! Let ABCey put the “holly jolly” back into your holiday event.
Just like plane tickets and gift shopping, everything’s better when you get it done early! Event venues book up extremely early and get pricier as December approaches. Trust ABCey’s relationships with venues and vendors across the Bay Area to get you the best spot for your holiday get-together before the chance passes you by!
This year, actually have some fun at a holiday party! Whether it’s a corporate event or a personal party, ABCey handles every detail so your event will be as perfect and special as if you’d planned it yourself. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com !
What are you looking forward to (or dreading!) this holiday season?? Tell us in a comment and on Facebook & Twitter!