Swag bags can be a great way to thank your guests and give them a lasting memory! However, you want to make sure that the items you include are unique and memorable so that they don’t get thrown in the trash. Here are some tips for creating meaningful corporate swag bags that your attendees will love!
Eye Masks are a great way to advertise your event if you put your logo on it. They’re useful and can easily be packed into a carry on. This is an especially good option if your guests are traveling to your event!
Corporate events can often last the whole day or even multiple days and many attendees rely on their smartphones for navigation, emails, networking, etc. They’re bound to run out of battery at some point. Make their lives easier by giving them an easy way to charge their phones while at your event! They’ll be happy to skip the stress of searching for an outlet.
Cord tacos keep all the different cords your guests are most likely traveling with nice and organized. From phone chargers, headphones, computer chargers, and more, your guests are guaranteed to find this cute tool useful!
Corporate events can be long and stressful. Make your guests’ lives easier by providing them with a kit filled with all sorts of essentials. From tissues and pens, to stress-relieving toys and lotion, there are many things you can include that will make your guests’ experiences at the event and traveling to the event more comfortable.
Hydroflasks always come in handy and will help your guests stay hydrated. Also, adding a logo to it increases the likelihood that your guests will use it! It’s eco-friendly and reusable as well, which is a huge plus!
6. Unique Snacks
Snacks are always needed, especially for long events. Even though food is often provided at corporate events, snacks are a good option that your guests will love!
It’s always nice to find a fun item in your swag bag, so put in an LED ring! It’ll stand out and is an item your guests will find especially useful if there’s an after party!
People love experiences! Give your guests a reason to keep your bag by including a voucher for a special, VIP experience at your event, or tickets to a nearby attraction! This will make them feel more excited about being at your event and they’ll feel like they’re getting something out of it.
9. Seasonal Items
Seasonal items can be extremely useful, especially if they apply to your event location. For example, if your event is in a sunny, warm area, consider including sunglasses or flip flops with your event’s logo on it! Try using attractive colors and patterns to make your swag bag stand out!
By choosing a book as one of your gifts, you’re showing your guests that you care about their growth and well-being. Find books that align with your brand and industry that can inspire your attendees. If you don’t want your guests to have to carry around an entire book, you can always provide access codes to professional ebooks, so they can easily read them on their electronics!
Which bag ideas will you use for your swag bags?
On Wednesday, November 20th ABCey Events produced CloudOctane 2013, which was hosted by Acumen Solutions in conjunction with Dreamforce at the Bluxome St. Winery, San Francisco! CloudOctane was designed to enable consumers to comprehend, engage in and discuss the evolution of Enterprise Cloud Transformation and the new Machine2Cloud technology.
Event highlights featured a robotic bartender (Bartendro), an LED hula hoop performance by Lauren Shaw of SpinFX, 3D projection mapping mixed with live actors from Tekino Sf, DJ Mancub on the decks, Giggle and Riot Funbooths, eclectic appetizers from Greenleaf Platters, lovely floral arrangements from HUNTlittlefield, unique creative installations and more! And, a special thank you to Jim Vetter for all the great event photos!
Heather Noll from Chalkboard Communications helped with PR efforts for the event and the SF Chronicle, The Wall Street Journal, PC World and Venture Beat all expressed interest. We even got a few shout-outs! Thanks everyone for helping to make it “the best party” of the night!
ABCey was hired to manage all aspects of event planning and production including, AV, lighting, catering, decor, florals, entertainment, and photography. We couldn’t have be more thrilled to work with such a great team!
We’re starting to see brighter days – literally. With sunnier days and warmer nights, now is the perfect time to host an outdoor event, whether it’s a classy garden party or a tented nighttime gala. At ABCey, we’ve put together a list of the Top 5 attractions for your next outdoor event.
1. Casa Bubble: Ever wanted to be inside and outside at the same time? With the Casa Bubble, guests are sheltered from allergens and blaring heat but they are still able to experience the great outdoors. The transparent covering allows guests to watch sunsets or nighttime activities while giving them privacy with the sound-reducing structure that muffles outside noise. Not only is this an exciting graphic presentation but it also provides a versatile space for your event. Customers in the past have used the Casa Bubble as a reception lounge, catering corner, and a business convention space.
2. Open Air Cinema: Nothing beats a movie under the stars, with cool nighttime breezes and a bucket full of buttery popcorn. Open Air Cinema provides outdoor cinema equipment complete with provided snacks such as popcorn and hotdogs. Screens come in different sizes to accommodate the size of your event and each upgrade in size is also an upgrade in quality – the largest sizes boast state of the art movie systems! Whether you’re hosting a party of 10 or a crowd of 3000, Open Air Cinema can provide the easiest and most lulling entertainment at your next event.
3. PyroTecnico: Scintillating fireworks are reminiscent of Fourth of July but who says you have to wait till then? Or for nighttime to fall, for that matter. PyroTecnico offers guests a truly unique experience in producing not only firework displays but also exciting daytime presentations with colored smoke. Better yet, they can also incorporate other features such as flames, lasers, and fog to impress guests an incredible show of color and lights.
4. BizBox: For more professional events, BizBox can turn your next event into a business festival celebrating exciting products and services that entertain attendees with the latest and greatest or simply the most entertaining. The concept is simple: customers a mobile space, sleek in design and presentation, and customize it with their own products and services to create a quick storefront. BizBox is great for events that seek to bring in a diverse group of companies for a mini business convention
5. Inflate USA: The name says it all — Inflate USA dedicates itself to providing huge inflatable structures whatever the occasion. If you need a mini shop, you can reserve the “Luna”, a crescent-shaped pod, or if you need an instant changing area, the “Changing Room” provides just the space. Inflate USA is flexible to the occasion and the environment as its durable material and its easy setup meets any event’s demands.
On Monday night, ABCey was excited to produce Penetralia 2013: Privacy Matters sponsored by SpiderOak and Silent Circle. The event took place in conjunction with the RSA Conference happening this week here in San Francisco. The conference focuses on advances in internet security and cryptography, attracting tech professionals from all over to gather and share the latest advancements in the information security industry.
We were delighted to work with SpiderOak and CEO, Ethan Oberman for this important event. Their service provides a secure, central location to store all of your important data without compromising the privacy of your information. They are different from giants’ Dropbox and Box in that they make data backup, synchronization and sharing 100% private, flexible and secure.
SpiderOak — the ‘Zero-Knowledge’ privacy cloud technologies provider — launched privacy into the mainstream with the unveiling of Crypton, the world’s first ‘Zero-Knowledge’ application framework. Crypton makes it possible to build cryptographically secure applications and push privacy further into the web than previously possible. Their technology offers meaningful privacy assurance to end users because the servers running the application cannot read the data created and stored by the application. It’s the closest thing to storing your information in a locked safe!
This event was also co-sponsored by SilentCircle, a comprehensive suite of simple yet secure tools for your mobile devices that was created by NAVY Seals and Silicon Valley cryptography experts.
Penetralia 2013: Privacy Matters was a great way for professionals in the industry to further the privacy-in-technology conversation. Guests were welcomed with delicious food and signature drinks such as the Encyrpto Sour or the Alice and Bob. The atmosphere was cozy with music provided by DJ Mancub of the beloved San Francisco Space Cowboy dj collective. The walls and ceilings had interactive 3D mapping showing the history and evolution of internet privacy. There was also an experiential display of two boxes entitled “Privacy” and “Security” to emphasize the difference between the two terms.