With Halloween only a day away, make sure your house is all set for trick-or-treaters and any parties you have planned. ABCey has gathered 5 easy DIY’s that you can add last minute to make sure your decorations are top notch!
1. Pumpkins | You may not have time to carve pumpkins anymore, but we love the simple idea of painting your pumpkins or drilling holes in them to use with candles! Both take little effort and time and look great!
2. Candles | These ghoulish candles make for the perfect party accents and are so easy! All you have to do is light a candle and when the wax melts, let it drip over another one and ta da!
3. Banners | These banners are super easy and look great draped over a table or a staircase! We love the eyeball one made with just paper!
4. Treats | These crowd pleasing favorites are a safe go-to. Our favorite is the ghostly strawberries! For the Muddie Buddies, just use colored chocolate chips to get that Halloween vibe!
and for the finishing touch…
5. Floating Ghosts | These decorations look high end but are so easy to recreate and only take a few supplies.
Which of these cool ideas will you try?! Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook & Twitter! Make sure to stay updated with ABCey for event posts, ideas, and tech news!