Are you ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow? If you’re running a little late getting everything together, don’t stress out because ABCey has put together 5 last-minute (and easy) Thanksgiving dishes for you, friends, and family to enjoy!
Bake Brie with Cranberry Sauce and Walnuts
Warn your guests: this Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce and Walnuts is so good, they might fill up on it before the turkey is even out of the oven!
Perfect Glazed Carrots
While calling these Glazed Carrots “perfect” might seem a bit presumptuous, your friends and family won’t be thinking so when they try them. This delicious side dish not only tastes delicious but adds a pop of color to your table as well!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Bacon, & Apples
Nothing screams Fall as much as this Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Bacon and Apples to accompany your main event. Plus you’ve got your veggies, fruit, and protein all in one dish!
What’s a Thanksgiving without Savory Cornbread? Luckily, this simple and straightforward recipe creates a deliciously comforting side dish.
Oreo Ice Cream Pie
While Oreos might not be a traditional Thanksgiving dessert, we are so thankful for them anyways! Nothing round out the meal better than this Oreo Ice Cream Pie which takes so little time to prep and cook.
As the big day quickly approaches, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Don’t fret… ABCey has gathered 5 apps that include everything you need – from recipes to menus to grocery lists – for you to whip up a Thanksgiving meal like a pro.
1. CHOW’s Thanksgiving Dinner Coach | Free | This virtual dinner coach is your key to a stress-free holiday. A calendar breaks down what you have to do each day and the app generates a grocery list based on the recipes you choose. It even tells you how long it will take you to prep on each day. At no cost, this app is a must-have for anyone hosting a feast.
2. KitchenPad Timer | $1.99 | This visual kitchen timer lets you set up to 9 timers at once. Set separate timers for turkey, stuffing or gravy so you can forget about them and worry about other things.
3. Appetites’ Easy as Pie featuring Evan Kleinman | $19.99 | On Thanksgiving, pie is the star of the dessert table. This app includes 20 different recipes along with step-by-step videos. We can’t wait to try the Chai Spice Pumpkin and the Butterscotch Toffee pies.
4. Leftovers | $0.99 | Once the meal is finished, you are guaranteed to have tons of leftovers. With this Leftovers 4 Day Throw Away app, it’s easy to know what you should toss or save.
5. Bing Food & Drink | Free| Bought too much of a few random ingredients? This Bing app will find a recipe that uses up the extras-just input what you have, and the app will search recipes that include those foods. There are also thousands of recipes culled from popular recipe websites, cookbooks and celebrity chefs. And, there is a wine encyclopedia with information on over 1.5 million wines, so you can plan your meal’s drinks, too.