Making something special for guests to take home is a great way to help guests remember the good times they had during parties and gatherings. At ABCey, we’re always on the lookout for new ideas for fun and affordable favors to give away at your next event. We hope one of them could become part of the unique memory you share with your guests!
1. Stamped Party Favors: When you have a numbered theme for your party, like birthdays and anniversaries it could be fun to have candy and invitations stamped with it. Boys love for it to show everywhere what a big boy he has turned to!
2. Pinwheel Party Favors: No matter how old you get, you can always enjoy the beautiful pinwheels. These easy to make party favors can also be used as decorations for your next party!
3. DIY Caramel Apple Kit: Many have a particular fondness for the sweets that are specific to fall and winter. Caramel apples are classic, and this little kit is a fun way to give them new life. You can give them out at your own parties or bring the kits to a get-together!
4. Mini Masterpiece Favors: This could be a great little favor idea for a wedding(or shower!). They are really affordable if you have access to someone with art skills.
5. Prepackaged Candy Favors: Some prepackaged candy favors could turn out to be very cute, also they are easy to make and need just a few materials!