The weather forecast got some rain for us this weekend, but luckily, ABCey Events picked out some great indoors events, which are mostly FREE! Check out these awesome events that will keep your feet dry and your mind entertained!
Thursday, November 13 | All Day | Pier 39, San Francisco | Cost $2
Have you ever had a 7D experience? If not, it’s time to visit Pier 39’s 7D Experience! On Thursday, November 13, the business offers its rides for only $2. Shoot zombies, robots, or aliens, and experience a laser-blasting thrill ride you will never forget!
Green Festival 2014
Friday to Sunday, November 14-16 | 12 PM – 6 PM | Fort Mason Center | Marina Bld. And Buckanan St., San Francisco | FREE if you ride your bike to the event, otherwise $15 at the door
The 2014 Green Festival San Francisco revolves around living in a sustainable and healthy lifestyle. Learn about living green by joining vegan and vegetarian cooking demos, listening to educational speeches, or participate in fun activities. More than 250 green vendors will offer their green products – from food, body care products and health, to fashion, technology, and design.
Black Market SF “Harvest”
Saturday, November 15 | 6 PM – 11 PM | Folsom Street Foundry | 1425 Folsom St, San Francisco | Cost $8, or FREE tickets available here
Black Market SF “Harvest” is a seasonal food lounge and craft market held in the late evening hours. The Bay Area’s most popular food vendors will offer their local and seasonal products. Try new foods or discover local fashion fall trends. Enjoy live music in the main and front room or just relax in the upstairs lounge. The market is also a great family experience and offers plenty of activities for kids, such as pumpkin carvings, a candy apple station, or other DIY activities.
Third Annual International Tea Festival
Sunday, November 16 | 10 AM – 5 PM | 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco | Cost $25
Tea fans shouldn’t miss this annual tea event! The International Tea Festival offers a day full of tea with more than 100 teas to sample from all over the world. Presentations and exhibitions will delight any tea fan – not to mention are all the goodies and festival gift bags. Meet other tea fans and enjoy music and activities. Get your tickets here.
With weather like this, it’s the perfect time for a picnic or a walk down the pier with a yummy treat in hand. But you’ve been to your favorite cafe for your usual pick-me-up pastry twice this week and you want to try something different. At ABCey, we’ve scoped out a few places for you to try some deliciously new baked goods and pastries!
1. Heartbaker by Sybil Johnson (406 16th Ave, San Francisco, CA)
2. Beth’s by Beth Setrakian (34 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA)
4. b. patisserie by Belinda Leong (2821 California St San Francisco, CA)
5. La Luna Cupcakes by Elvia Buendia (Level 1, Store #10, 50 Post St, San Francisco, CA)
Yum! One of the great perks of living in the Bay Area is the plethora of restaurants and bakeries. What’s your favorite dessert shop? Will you be making a trip to any of these places soon? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook & Twitter!
We’re starting to see brighter days – literally. With sunnier days and warmer nights, now is the perfect time to host an outdoor event, whether it’s a classy garden party or a tented nighttime gala. At ABCey, we’ve put together a list of the Top 5 attractions for your next outdoor event.
1. Casa Bubble: Ever wanted to be inside and outside at the same time? With the Casa Bubble, guests are sheltered from allergens and blaring heat but they are still able to experience the great outdoors. The transparent covering allows guests to watch sunsets or nighttime activities while giving them privacy with the sound-reducing structure that muffles outside noise. Not only is this an exciting graphic presentation but it also provides a versatile space for your event. Customers in the past have used the Casa Bubble as a reception lounge, catering corner, and a business convention space.
2. Open Air Cinema: Nothing beats a movie under the stars, with cool nighttime breezes and a bucket full of buttery popcorn. Open Air Cinema provides outdoor cinema equipment complete with provided snacks such as popcorn and hotdogs. Screens come in different sizes to accommodate the size of your event and each upgrade in size is also an upgrade in quality – the largest sizes boast state of the art movie systems! Whether you’re hosting a party of 10 or a crowd of 3000, Open Air Cinema can provide the easiest and most lulling entertainment at your next event.
3. PyroTecnico: Scintillating fireworks are reminiscent of Fourth of July but who says you have to wait till then? Or for nighttime to fall, for that matter. PyroTecnico offers guests a truly unique experience in producing not only firework displays but also exciting daytime presentations with colored smoke. Better yet, they can also incorporate other features such as flames, lasers, and fog to impress guests an incredible show of color and lights.
4. BizBox: For more professional events, BizBox can turn your next event into a business festival celebrating exciting products and services that entertain attendees with the latest and greatest or simply the most entertaining. The concept is simple: customers a mobile space, sleek in design and presentation, and customize it with their own products and services to create a quick storefront. BizBox is great for events that seek to bring in a diverse group of companies for a mini business convention
5. Inflate USA: The name says it all — Inflate USA dedicates itself to providing huge inflatable structures whatever the occasion. If you need a mini shop, you can reserve the “Luna”, a crescent-shaped pod, or if you need an instant changing area, the “Changing Room” provides just the space. Inflate USA is flexible to the occasion and the environment as its durable material and its easy setup meets any event’s demands.