With the Super Bowl XLVII happening on Sunday, San Francisco is sure to be just as spirited and fun as ever. ABCey has compiled a list of events related to and not-related-to the Super Bowl for you to enjoy this lovely weekend!
1. La French SF: Endless Champagne Disco | January 31 | 1772 Market St | $20| Immediately upon arrival, you’ll receive a glass of champagne and enjoy the rest of the night (with more champagne, I’m sure) at this sister party of one of the most popular recurring parties in Paris. Special guests have included Will.I.Am and Mighty Mouse!
2. Wicked | February 2 | The Orpheum Theater | Back by popular demand, this award-winning, nine-year-running musical has set records for the highest single-week gross of any show in Broadway history! It’s truly a cultural phenomenon; don’t miss out!
3. Grand Tasting Event: Zinfandel | Concourse Exhibition Center | February 2 | Use this opportunity to make the quest for your favorite Zinfandel as you sample wines from many different growing regions. The exhibition has hundreds of barrels for you to sample, as well as new releases and premier Zinfandel.
4. Together in Space | Pandora’s Box | February 2 | It’s almost Valentine’s Day and what better way to surprise your sweetie than with the dance of the season. Burning Man kings The Dancetronauts are holding a 3-room, open bar event for the occasion.
5. Big Screens & Craft Brews | Public House | February 3 | One of many bars and pubs that will be watching (and hopefully celebrating) the Super Bowl in the city. Boasting not only one of the largest selections of craft beers, this spot also has 22 flat screen TVs for optimal game viewing!