Here at ABCey, we’re always on the lookout for the newest, up-and-coming products and ideas for our clients and parties. With all the different social media platforms we use to share trendy products and items that we’ve recently purchased, it’s no wonder that these Pinterest-styled shopping sites are popping up everywhere. Though each site varies in some way or another, they all offer an easy and fun way to discover unique products or help you find an awesome addition to any of your collections.
1. The Fancy – Fancy prides itself on the exceptional taste of their global community of over 3 million people. This crowd-curated site allows users to discover, collect, and buy from their catalog of amazing goods, places, and stores. Use Fancy to find the best gear, plan a vacation, or keep up to date with the latest fashion.
2. Luvocracy – There’s always the friend whose taste you truly admire, and now you can shop online using their recommendations. You can add the stuff you love to collections for others to see and shop. Each time you buy something, you get the chance to thank the person who made the recommendation and that person earns rewards for helping. Earn rewards when people buy what you recommend, even if someone else passed along your recommendation.
3. BirchBox – BirchBox aims to redefine the retail process by offering consumers a unique and personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop the best beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products on the market. With your subscription, BirchBox sends you samples of beauty products each month…but it’s not just for women! They’ve got a men’s section as well. If you like your samples, you can then buy the full-size version directly from the BirchBox Shop.
4. Storenvy – Users are able to promote the products they like to the Storenvy Marketplace by simply making a purhcase. Any time you’re browsing Storenvy, all of the products are listed in order of real-time popularity. New things are constantly rising to the top when they’re discovered and Envy’d or purchased by a lot of people at once.
5. Curisma – A fusion of the words curation, curiousity, and charisma,Curisma covers the tech scene when it comes to browsing the web and sharing products. Curisma members are influencers who discover and share the latest technologies and designs. You can find and follow people who have the same taste as you do, and then purchase these items as you please.