Tech Tuesday highlights the best and brightest ideas in the tech world. ABCey would like to recognize these up and coming companies for their innovative ideas and ability to think outside the box!
Everyone loves to document the events they plan and attend. There’s just something fun about sharing the pictures with your friends to say “Hey, look what I did!” and we fully encourage everyone to do so. Here are five apps to help you capture the best images and edit them to look just right!
1. Camera+ is an app designed for not only editing your photos, but for taking them as well. The app has a built-in stabilizer for steadying your camera while taking pictures, a 6x zoom for getting close to your subject, and a grid to help you line up your shot perfectly.
2. Switchcam is a web app that automatically synchronizes footage of an event from multiple cameras and turns it into one tidy interactive video. Their philosophy is that most of the best video content contains multiple angles, so why shouldn’t you and your friends be able to compile footage to create an awesome video with different angles too? You can even set up events to let your friends know when you want to shoot something, and they can let you know if they’re going or not through the app!
3. Photoshop Express is a free, lightweight version of the popular photo editor that allows you to do things like crop and straighten your photos, as well as apply filters, effects and even borders to your prints.
4. Filterstorm can support up to five layers at a time, and allows you to make adjustments to the image including brush, gradient, color range, vignette or selecting opacity. You can work with the brightness/contrast in a photo, the temperature, exposure, and saturation as well as crop a picture how you would like and specify a specific aspect ratio you’d like the final image to be.
5. Pixlr-o-matic allows you to edit pictures that are already on your phone as well as take new ones with the app. With more than 100 effects, 280 overlays, and close to 200 different borders, your editing capabilities are endless!
Using any of these apps would make for even better photos and videos to post from all of your events! Have you used any of these before? Which are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook & Twitter!