Tag: wine tasting
ABCey’s Weekend Lineup: June 6-9, 2017
It’s almost Friday! ABCey brings you this week’s Weekend Lineup with the top events in the Bay Area for the upcoming weekend! We’ve got everything from a circus-themed dinner, to wine and beer tastings, and even hot air balloons!
Thursday June 8th | 5-9pm | Free Admission, $30 All You Can Drink Craft Beer | Spark Social SF, 601 Mission Bay Boulevard, North San Francisco, CA
Kick-off your carefree summer with exceptional beer and fresh air for an all-you-can-drink tasting adventure in the city! Featuring drinks from Fieldwork Brewing Company, New Bohemia Brewing Company, Drake’s Brewing Company, and more!
Starting Friday, June 9-17th | 7:30pm-Midnight | Cost: $50-$130 | Ages 21+ | Tortona Big Top 2001 Ferry Point Alameda, CA
From the co-creators of The Edwardian Ball, New Bohemia NYE, Phantasm SF, Lagunitas Beer Circus is the nightlife event of a lifetime. A circus-themed, dinner and theater experience that you will surely not forget! A wonderful night out that explores San Francisco’s scandalous history and with a world-renowned performance.
Weekend Lineup’s Wine Down Fridays
Friday June 9th | 5-8pm | Cost: FREE entry! | Urbano Cellars, 2323 B Fourth St. Berkeley, CA 94710
Friday’s call for wine & food trucks! Get the weekend started with some delicious wine, food trucks, live music & art! A perfect start to your Friday night.
Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic 2017
Saturday June 10th & Sunday June 11th | 4am-10:30am | Kids $5, Adults $20, Children 2 & under FREE | Keiser Park | 700 Windsor River Road, Windsor, CA
An early (but worth it!) Weekend Lineup wake-up call to enjoy the beautiful hot air balloons in wine country. Right as the sun rises, these balloons will be launched from an open field into the sky. What a great way to start your morning!
Spring Into Summer Parade & Fair
Saturday June 10th | 10am | Cost: FREE! | San Mateo County Event Center | 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo, CA
Come enjoy the floats, bands & activities at the perfect event to kick-off summer! The parade will begin at Franklin Parkway, then continues along Delaware Street, and ends at the Fair. A perfect family activity for a fun Weekend Lineup Saturday afternoon!
Will you be attending any of these Weekend Lineup Bay Area/SF events? What other SF events are you excited about? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter!
ABCey’s Weekend Lineup: 2/17/17 – 2/19/17
It’s Presidents Day Weekend! ABCey Events has the Weekend Lineup with a list of the top Bay Area Weekend events! Enjoy the long weekend with SF Beer Week or running around the city in your undies! Take some time to relax and plan out your weekend with these options in mind!
Shuck Yeah! SF Beer Week Oysters & Stouts
February 17 | 5 – 8pm | Tickets | SPARK | San Francisco
San Francisco is celebrating beer week and is featuring an Oyster and beer combo! For $30 you’ll get a dozen oysters on the half shell and 6 – 4 ounce local craft stouts! Attendees have the option to also not pay and can chose which stouts to sample and also chose from a selection of 13 yummy food trucks!
Cupid’s Undie Run
February 18 | 12 – 4pm | Tickets | Pedro’s Cantina | San Francisco
Break out your cutest set of undies and get ready to parade around the streets of SF in them! Run a mile with your friends and help raise money for The Children’s Tumor Foundation and neurofibromatosis research!
Silent Disco Block Party: Kickoff Bash
February 18 | 7pm – 12am | Tickets | Patricia’s Green | San Francisco
Rent a pair of headphones and get on the dance floor! The world kick off party for 2017’s silent discos is this weekend. Bring your friends and your best moves!
San Francisco 90’s Bar Crawl
February 18 | 12 – 10pm | Tickets | San Francisco
Calling all millennials! Who doesn’t love the 90s more than us? Put together your best throwback outfit and enjoy $2 beers from various San Fran bars!
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition and Public Tasting
February 18 | 1:30 – 5pm | Tickets | Fort Mason Festival Pavilion | San Francisco
Want to experience the largest selection of American wines in the world? Come try one of the 7,100 wines available at the San Francisco Chronicles’ wine competition! Become a wine connoisseur and taste the day away!
Tire yourself out this weekend and take the extra day to relax on Monday! We’re looking forward to a busy weekend with all these awesome events!
Will you be attending any of these Bay Area/SF events? What other SF events are you excited about this weekend? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter!
ABCey’s Weekend Lineup 4.25.13 – 4.28.13
This Weekend Lineup turned out to feature rather boozy activities, but we all need a few opportunities to wind down after a long work week! If you’ve been put in charge to find something to do this weekend, be sure to take a peek at our lineup. Whether it’s a high-energy night of dancing and music or a relaxing picnic in the park, you’ll find something to pique everyone’s interest and successfully enjoy the weekend!
1. Distrikt Presents: Revel – A Three Ring Circus Of Sound | April 27 | Erie & Mission | A carousel of beats, a 3-ring circus of sound, a day of whoopla, an evening of debauchery…and all that’s in between. If you’re looking for a wild night and a great time, this is it. Day time beats, bar, & DISTRIKT twisted carnival fun on Erie Street from 1-9pm! Two more areas of sound & insanity inside Public Works from 1pm-4am.
2. 120 Years of SF Fashion History Night | April 25 | The Old Mint | Join FlipSide & The San Francisco Museum and Historical Society for Party in Style at the Old Mint: 120 Years of SF Fashion History, a night of cocktails, music, and dancing.
3. Wine & Intrigue: Masquerade Soirée | April 26 |The City Club of San Francisco| Wine tasting? Been there, done that. But this one is different. This one is a masquerade party that features live performances, cigar etiquette and a fashion show!
4. SF International Beer Festival | April 27 | Fort Mason Center | Beer and food enthusiasts can enjoy a bottomless mug of hundreds of craft beers from their favorite local and international breweries as well as delicious eats from sensational San Francisco restaurants.
5. Off The Grid: Picnic At The Presidio | April 28 | The Presidio | Debuting this season, Picnic at the Presidio will feature a produce market with some of the Bay Area’s best farms and specialty purveyors. Knock out your weekly grocery shopping for fresh, organic produce with our selection of the local, seasonal produce.
*BONUS EVENT* Don’t forget to attend the How Weird Street Faire as well! A world-class music festival that takes place in the streets of downtown San Francisco, featuring a wide range of electronic dance music. There will be 10 stages of amazing music, art, and sound systems!
Which events might you attend this beautiful weekend? Tell us in the comments below or on Facebook & Twitter!
Weekend Line-up: 2.1.13 – 2.3.13
With the Super Bowl XLVII happening on Sunday, San Francisco is sure to be just as spirited and fun as ever. ABCey has compiled a list of events related to and not-related-to the Super Bowl for you to enjoy this lovely weekend!
1. La French SF: Endless Champagne Disco | January 31 | 1772 Market St | $20| Immediately upon arrival, you’ll receive a glass of champagne and enjoy the rest of the night (with more champagne, I’m sure) at this sister party of one of the most popular recurring parties in Paris. Special guests have included Will.I.Am and Mighty Mouse!
2. Wicked | February 2 | The Orpheum Theater | Back by popular demand, this award-winning, nine-year-running musical has set records for the highest single-week gross of any show in Broadway history! It’s truly a cultural phenomenon; don’t miss out!
3. Grand Tasting Event: Zinfandel | Concourse Exhibition Center | February 2 | Use this opportunity to make the quest for your favorite Zinfandel as you sample wines from many different growing regions. The exhibition has hundreds of barrels for you to sample, as well as new releases and premier Zinfandel.
4. Together in Space | Pandora’s Box | February 2 | It’s almost Valentine’s Day and what better way to surprise your sweetie than with the dance of the season. Burning Man kings The Dancetronauts are holding a 3-room, open bar event for the occasion.
5. Big Screens & Craft Brews | Public House | February 3 | One of many bars and pubs that will be watching (and hopefully celebrating) the Super Bowl in the city. Boasting not only one of the largest selections of craft beers, this spot also has 22 flat screen TVs for optimal game viewing!
Will you be attending any of these fun events this weekend ? Let us know in a comment below or on Facebook & Twitter! Go Niners!