Tag: Virtual Travel
#TechTuesday: Georama – Live Virtual Reality Platform
#TechTuesday highlights the best and brightest ideas in the tech world. ABCey would like to recognize these up and coming technologies for their innovative ideas and impact on the event world!
Have you ever wanted to see a famous landmark or a potential event venue overseas, without actually having to spend the time, or money to travel? Founded by Nihal Advani, Georama brings you the world’s first real-time virtual tour platform! This amazing service can help anyone travel anywhere in the world instantly.
With Georama, viewers will be able to virtually travel anywhere in the world in real-time via mobile and interactive live video tours. To make the experience even more personal, viewers can pay a small fee to interact in real-time by asking questions or making suggestions to their respective guides, such as asking them to check out certain landmarks.
Instantly Experience The World With Georama!
How it works:
With Georama, viewers can tune in live across their phones, computers, and tablets to view the tours and interact in real-time. You can request a live demo to learn more about Georama and how it can help your organization.
- Live HD Video – High definition video with low latency for great viewing experience
- Real-Time Interaction – Viewers can interact via comments and questions
- Smooth & Reliable Video – Combining multiple networks helps create stabilized videos and increased reliability
- Cross Platform – Viewable across all devices (computers, tablets, smartphones, VR headsets)
- Seamless Integration – With a simple copy and paste, viewer can embed into their website
- In-Depth Analytics – Viewers will be able to know who’s watching, when and where
Why we love it:
Georama provides one more thing we can all use for site selection for overseas events. Not only can it save us time, but also traveling expenses! With its seamless integration feature, we can easily share these tours to potential clients, friends, or family. We believe that Georama will in no time become the “the destination for virtual travel”!
Where are you going to travel with Georama? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter!