Thought the dip-dye trend was dead? Think again! Dip-dying is a fun way to add color and creativity to your event without going too over the top. Not to mention, you just have to dip and dye! ABCey has gathered 10 different ideas for dip-dying for you to DIY;)
1. Tablecloths | Start your party right, by creating a tablecloth that is sure to please!
2. Napkins | Use plain napkins you have at home and spice them up with this ombre effect!
3. Napkin Rings | Add a pop of color to your table setting with cute napkin holders!
4. Place Cards | Lead guests to their seats by drawing them in with these fun place cards!
5. Tags | Giving a gift to your hostess? Make sure they know who it’s from with these cute tags that pop!
6. Skewers | Make your food eye catching by placing it on ombre skewers!
7. Utensils | Let guests serve themselves with brightly colored utensils!
8. Invitations | Get your guests excited for your party with this dip dye teaser!
9. Garlands | This super simple garland is made with simple coffee filters and looks so fabulous! Who would have thought?!
10. Balloons | Turn ordinary balloons into the coolest decor by dipping them in sequins! So glitzy!
We don’t know about you, but just the mention of chocolate makes us weak in the knees. Here at ABCey, we are always on the lookout for exciting new ideas for our events. Brigadeiro, our latest “handmade” sweet tooth find is a Brazilian sweets shop that makes none other than, well- Brigadero’s! These tasty treats can be described some kind of hybrid between a bonbon and a truffle!
Brigadeiros are the most popular candy in Brazil and are made with condensed milk and Belgian chocolate. It’s a truly national passion – possibly even moreso than soccer. In Brazil, no birthday party, no wedding, no coffee break, no catch up with friends happens without the indulgent treats. They also make great wedding, party favors, or holiday gifts!
They recently announced their launch in our very own, San Francisco, and needless to say, we couldn’t be more excited! Brigadeiros are offered in 21 different and amazing flavors in gorgeous boxes (one bite size ball) or jars (to eat the candy with a spoon). Some of their amazing flavors include: classic, pistachio, honey, coffee, cherry, coconut and the list could goes on! We can’t choose!