7 Unique Fall Centerpieces For Your Event
Get excited because Fall is approaching quickly! Time to sip warm cocoa, plan your get togethers with family and friends, and watch the leaves magically change. Make sure you’re ready for all your Autumn events with unique seasonal decorations! To help you, ABCey Events has compiled a list of 7 unique Fall centerpieces!
1. Autumn Log Centerpiece
You can light up your table with just a log and tealight candles! With a little drilling and placing, you have the perfect centerpiece! Also, this candlelit log goes great with anything earthy like small acorns and fall colored leaves. If you want a color pop, add in some bright red cranberries and pumpkins around the log! Leave your guests feeling toasty and warm while they enjoy their meal!
2. Glittery Acorn Fall Centerpieces
Already seeing acorns on your neighborhood street? Preserve and reuse them as a budget-friendly fall decor! These DIY Glitter Acorns are great centerpieces and will surely make your event look colorful and shiny! Simply spray paint them in a variety of colors, add a touch of glitter, and put them in a vase on display for all your guests to see. Also, you can spread them out on your table for a more casual yet colorful style!
3. Citrus Centerpieces
Citrus fruit comes in so many fun and festive colors. So use them this Fall as perfect bright centerpieces! Combine decorative flowers, branches, acorns, etc. with real oranges and limes to create a vibrant feel. And this is so simple to put together. Create this sophisticated and classy citrus centerpiece!
3. Floral Pumpkins
Combine your pumpkins with flowers to create a one of a kind design! Intrigue your guests with these floral pumpkins and use this unique trick to decorate your centerpieces. In addition, this quick DIY is perfect if you ever need a fast centerpiece! And, there are different ways of making this flower covered pumpkin!
4. Autumn Leaf Bowl
Upgrade your bowl and get into the Autumn spirit with this DIY! Great for decorating or holding treats, this Fall leaf bowl is very versatile. So grab some Mod Podge glue, fake Fall leaves, Kryon Glaze, plastic wrap, and a bowl or balloon. In fact it’s that easy to make this creative fall centerpiece.
5. Paper Pumpkins
Tired of real pumpkins? Then try paper pumpkins! Make your centerpieces stand out with these creatively colored paper pumpkins. They are absolutely adorable and super easy to make! Because there are so many colors to choose from, you’re options are unlimited!
7. Turkey Masterpiece
When it comes to Fall, turkey is a must have for your events! Don’t have a real, paper, ceramic, or clay turkey? No problem! Instead, you can create this artistic turkey centerpiece! So grab a pumpkin, Sahara floral foam, glue, carrots, cranberries and amongst other foods to create this! Set this turkey out during your event and watch your guests marvel at your masterpiece!
Which of these Fall centerpieces do you like best? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter!
5 Fall Table Settings We Love!
Sadly, Halloween is over which brings October to a close. But, ABCey would like to welcome in November with 5 fun outdoor table settings that are perfect for any Fall soiree.
1. Long tables allow for a beautiful set up that seems much more intimate than seating that is all spread out at different tables!
2. We love how simple the flatware and plates are with that beautiful Fall shrubbery as a centerpiece. So chic and simple! Blankets on the chairs for guests are also a smart touch as things start to cool down.
3. These neutral colored feathers are elegant and really add a pop to this otherwise simple set up.
4. Again, incorporating nature into a Fall table setting is a must and these wood place card holders are so rustic and classy! Small votive candles always add a nice ambiance!
5. Okay okay, we don’t want October to be over just yet either, so incorporate some pumpkins/gords into your table setting too! We love these white pumpkins that give this table a fresh look!
Which of these looks is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook & Twitter!