It’s almost Friday! ABCey brings you this week’s Weekend Lineup with the top events in the Bay Area for the upcoming weekend! There is everything from craft fairs and trunk shows to pop ups and block parties!
Weekend Lineup: Renegade Craft Fair
July 15th-16th | 11am-6pm | Free Admission | Fort Mason Center Pavilion, 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123
If you love arts and crafts, then this is the place to be this weekend! Over 300 craft makers and designers will be in attendance to show their creativity for this one-of- a kind shopping experience! These vendors will include modern handmade merchandise such as jewelry and accessories, art, fashion, ceramics, candles, illustration, stationery, home decor, cookware, apothecary, and much more!
Burning Man “Beyond the Fence Trunk Show & DJ Party”
Saturday, July 15th | 12pm-6pm | Free Admission | The Great Northern, 119 Utah St., San Francisco, CA
Who’s getting excited for Burning Man?! Shop while you dance to DJs at this years trunk show as you prepare for the desert. Over 30 designers will be selling merchandise perfect for the desert that will make your Burning Man experience one to remember!
SF Etsy Pop Up
Saturday, July 15th | 11am- 5pm | Free Admission | Ghirardelli Square, 900 North Point Street, San Francisco, CA
Etsy is popping up in San Francisco! Come shop from the SF Etsy team or take a crafting class at the heart of the Ghirardelli Square! If you’re planning to stop by for the crafting class, you must RSVP!
July 15th & 16th | 10am-6pm | Free Admission | Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, California
Summer is here and that means it’s outdoor festival season! This two day event includes live music, art, delicious food and beverages, home and garden exhibits and a lot of fun activities for kids!
Summer of Love Dance Party
Saturday, July 15th| 7pm-10pm | Free Admission | 50 Moraga Ave, The Presidio, San Francisco, CA
Get your groove on and celebrate the Summer of Love’s 50th anniversary! This dance party will play your favorite tunes from the 60s as you get to cruise back in time! There will also be face painting, henna tattoos, classic photo booths and much more!
There is SO much to do this weekend all over the bay area! From learning about the science of beer or business tactics to SF scavenger hunts, there’s no way you’ll face boredom this weekend. Have a great time in the bay with ABCey!
1. Science of Brewing Nightlife | Thursday, July 25th | 6:00 p.m.- 10 p.m. | California Academy of Sciences | Beer drinkers and science lovers rejoice! CAS Nightlife’s theme this week promises a beer hall, tasty bar snacks provided by Whole Foods, DIY coasters, brew talks, and, of course, music. See you there!
2. WordCamp San Francisco | Friday, July 26th- Saturday, 27th | Mission Bay Conference Center | Need to get the most out of WordPress? Now’s the time to have all your questions answered, listen to over 30 speakers on the possibilities of this web service, and network with over 1,000 attendees.
3. Wine, Women & Shoes | Saturday, July 27th | 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. | Charles Krug Winery, Napa | Do all of your normal Napa activities (shopping, wining, & dining) for charity this weekend! Proceeds from auctions and sales at this event go towards supporting Napa Emergency Women’s Services.
4. Renegade Craft Fair | Saturday, July 27th- Sunday, July 28th | Fort Mason Center | Who loves getting crafty? We do! Meet hundreds of indie-inspired makers who create everything from jewelry to custom books, attend workshops, and get inspired!
5. Summer Circus in the Park | Friday, July 26th | 12:30 p.m. | Marin City Ballfield | The circus gets a classy facelift! Contemporary versions of all your circus favorites, like trapeze, rope walking, and acrobatics, are set to original live music by Robert Reich.
6. JPOP Summit Festival |Saturday, July 27th- Sunday, July 28th | Japantown | This pop culture-themed street fair is going to be HUGE! Tons of musical acts, films, and assorted activities will be initiated by a sake barrel break.
7. Burning Man Scavenger Hunt | Saturday, July 27th | 12:00 p.m. | Hayes Valley Park | The best way to explore SF is definitely on a wild scavenger hunt! Sponsored by Burning Man, spend your Saturday competing for prizes with your friends by being the first to find everything on the list!
8. Berkeley Kite Festival | Saturday, July 27th | Berkeley Marina | Kites aren’t for just for kids! Enjoy seeing the sky fill with artistic and unique kites floating over the bay and the SF skyline.
9. Park Street Art & Wine Faire | Saturday, July 27th | Park Street, Alameda | Celebrate summer with over 300 craft and food vendors, local wines, and regional beers.
10. Young Professionals Summit | Thursday, July 25th | Woodruff-Sawyer & Co | Designed to promote next-gen leadership, learn how to thrive at work and get what you want while getting things done.