Did you know that 50% of Americans make a New Year’s Resolution ever year, but only 8% actually follow through? If you’re having trouble sticking to those resolutions like we are then you’ll love these apps! We’ve rounded up the Top 5 resolutions made by Americans and found fantastic mobile apps to help you succeed!
1. Losing Weight/Getting Fit: Don’t let habit and excuses get in the way of your fitness goals! San Francisco’s very own GainFitness is an app that puts every tool in the palm of your hand. With downloadable fitness packs you can tailor your workout to your needs and restrictions while tracking your progress. Don’t believe us? Check it out for yourself!
2. Read More Books: Still have that stack of books you’ve been meaning to read? Or maybe a friend just suggested a great read but you can’t bring yourself to actually begin? This is where ReadMore comes in. Keep track of your reading list and your habits all in one simple app, we love being able to power through our reading lists with it.
3. Spend Less and Save More: Want to keep track of your spending habits and find out where you can save money on everyday expenses? Mountain View, CA based company Mint is just what you need. Mint keeps track of your accounts and spending habits showing you exactly where your money goes. Its perfect for everyday use or party planning on a budget!
4. Get Organized: Do you have a million things to do in a day? Sounds like we have a few things in common! Use Wunderlist to organize your day and get make sure every task is completed flawlessly! It recycles repeated tasks as well as syncs and updates to all your devices!
5. Staying Sharp: In our crazy day and age maybe you are focusing on making 2014 the year you begin to keep your brain sharp. Tablets and smartphones are the perfect travel toy to keep your ‘thinker’ sharp. Try one of our favorites, FitBrain with games and tasks that help you keep your brain sharp and eager to learn new things!