Get excited because Fall is approaching quickly! Time to sip warm cocoa, plan your get togethers with family and friends, and watch the leaves magically change. Make sure you’re ready for all your Autumn events with unique seasonal decorations! To help you, ABCey Events has compiled a list of 7 unique Fall centerpieces!
1. Autumn Log Centerpiece
You can light up your table with just a log and tealight candles! With a little drilling and placing, you have the perfect centerpiece! Also, this candlelit log goes great with anything earthy like small acorns and fall colored leaves. If you want a color pop, add in some bright red cranberries and pumpkins around the log! Leave your guests feeling toasty and warm while they enjoy their meal!
2. Glittery Acorn Fall Centerpieces
Already seeing acorns on your neighborhood street? Preserve and reuse them as a budget-friendly fall decor! These DIY Glitter Acorns are great centerpieces and will surely make your event look colorful and shiny! Simply spray paint them in a variety of colors, add a touch of glitter, and put them in a vase on display for all your guests to see. Also, you can spread them out on your table for a more casual yet colorful style!
3. Citrus Centerpieces
Citrus fruit comes in so many fun and festive colors. So use them this Fall as perfect bright centerpieces! Combine decorative flowers, branches, acorns, etc. with real oranges and limes to create a vibrant feel. And this is so simple to put together. Create this sophisticated and classy citrus centerpiece!
3. Floral Pumpkins
Combine your pumpkins with flowers to create a one of a kind design! Intrigue your guests with these floral pumpkins and use this unique trick to decorate your centerpieces. In addition, this quick DIY is perfect if you ever need a fast centerpiece! And, there are different ways of making this flower covered pumpkin!
4. Autumn Leaf Bowl
Upgrade your bowl and get into the Autumn spirit with this DIY! Great for decorating or holding treats, this Fall leaf bowl is very versatile. So grab some Mod Podge glue, fake Fall leaves, Kryon Glaze, plastic wrap, and a bowl or balloon. In fact it’s that easy to make this creative fall centerpiece.
5. Paper Pumpkins
Tired of real pumpkins? Then try paper pumpkins! Make your centerpieces stand out with these creatively colored paper pumpkins. They are absolutely adorable and super easy to make! Because there are so many colors to choose from, you’re options are unlimited!
7. Turkey Masterpiece
When it comes to Fall, turkey is a must have for your events! Don’t have a real, paper, ceramic, or clay turkey? No problem! Instead, you can create this artistic turkey centerpiece! So grab a pumpkin, Sahara floral foam, glue, carrots, cranberries and amongst other foods to create this! Set this turkey out during your event and watch your guests marvel at your masterpiece!
Sadly, Halloween is over which brings October to a close. But, ABCey would like to welcome in November with 5 fun outdoor table settings that are perfect for any Fall soiree.
1. Long tables allow for a beautiful set up that seems much more intimate than seating that is all spread out at different tables!
2. We love how simple the flatware and plates are with that beautiful Fall shrubbery as a centerpiece. So chic and simple! Blankets on the chairs for guests are also a smart touch as things start to cool down.
3. These neutral colored feathers are elegant and really add a pop to this otherwise simple set up.
4. Again, incorporating nature into a Fall table setting is a must and these wood place card holders are so rustic and classy! Small votive candles always add a nice ambiance!
5. Okay okay, we don’t want October to be over just yet either, so incorporate some pumpkins/gords into your table setting too! We love these white pumpkins that give this table a fresh look!
Only two more days until the weekend. Come on, we know you can do it! To get it started, here is ABCey’s Weekend Lineup: the top five events we are most excited for.
1. Pumpkin Festival & Parade | Saturday, October 19th – Sunday, October 20th | 9 a.m. – 5. p.m. | 501 Main Street, Half Moon Bay | This is the ultimate fall festival, and we are so excited! With the world’s largest pumpkin sculpture, pie eating contests, costume contests, and a pumpkin parade, it is sure to put you in the Halloween spirit!
2. Classic Car Show | Saturday, October 19th | 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Jack London Square | Feeling nostalgic? Come check out iconic vintage cars from the 1920’s – 1960’s era. Some honorable mentions include Model A’s, roadsters, and Thunderbirds, and there will be live entertainment as well!
3. Fiesta on the Hill | Sunday, October 20th | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Bernal Heights | This is a family friendly fall block party, hosting a petting zoo, pony rides, a pumpkin patch, and live music. The festival is open to everyone of all ages, and is alcohol free in order to emphasize family and the community.
4. Nike Women’s Marathon | Sunday, October 20th | 6:30 a.m. (race begins) | “I run to be.” On Sunday, thousands of brave woman will be induring 21.2 (or 13.1 for the half) miles of San Francisco hills and beautiful scenery. Make sure you head down to the finish line at Ocean Beach for post-race fun and excitement. And good luck to all the wonderful ladies running this weekend!
5. Friday Nights at the de Young | Friday, October 18th | 5:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. | de Young Museum Golden Gate Park | Friday nights at the de Young are a free weekly art party consisting of live music, dance performances, and film screenings. This week the theme is robots and festivities include multiple live performances, interactive robots, and a performance installation by Bad Unki Sista. It is going to be an amazing night so you should definitely try to check it out!