As summer BBQs and outdoor events reach their peak, you may find yourself ready to throw your own outdoor event! Remember ABCey’s list of 10 essential outdoor event items that are easily overlooked.
1. Permits | Whether your event is in a park, campgrounds, or even in your own yard, sometimes permits and restrictions you never new existed are lurking! Get all the facts before you start playing loud music or starting fires, even on the grill.
2. Speakers | You never know the difference a little music makes until it’s there! Products like Jambox are lightweight, easy to carry, and connect wirelessly to your iPod. Bring the party with you wherever you go!
3. Blankets and Chairs | Chairs are bulky to carry and blankets can be an afterthought, but these items make a world of difference! Not only do they give guests a space to sit and enjoy, they make your get-together look more official. Plus, your group is easy to spot from across the park!
4. Lighting | As the event moves into evening, you’ll need a seamless way to keep the party going strong! Use candles, tea lights, or lanterns as decorations and centerpieces during the day for an easy transition into nighttime fun!
5. Bug Zappers | The weather is hot, and there will be bugs. If no one wants to use bug spray, outfit your space with citronella candles designed to keep mosquitos away. No one likes getting bit!
6. Shade | Sun is definitely fun, but there should be options for people in need of a little escape. In addition to guest sunscreen, set up large umbrellas or tents for any shade seekers. They’re also useful in the (unfortunate) event of bad weather!
7. Water | Nobody ever brings enough water! If you’re outside for a couple hours, your body is losing even more fluid than usual. Keep that in mind when buying supplies.
8. First Aid Kit | Kids scrape knees, people need aspirin, and someone always seems to need a bandaid! Keep a medical kit, even a little one, on hand just in case.
9. Weights | Can you picture the wind sending all the napkins into a flurry? Prevent it by bringing your own table weights to weigh down tablecloths, paper plates, and anything else in danger. Weights can be anything from rocks to ready-made ones from a party store.
10. Solemates | Sometimes, a girl just needs her heels. Walk over grass, dirt, and mud easily with Solemates, a plastic cover that slips over your heel to protect you from sinking and staggering.
We’re starting to see brighter days – literally. With sunnier days and warmer nights, now is the perfect time to host an outdoor event, whether it’s a classy garden party or a tented nighttime gala. At ABCey, we’ve put together a list of the Top 5 attractions for your next outdoor event.
1. Casa Bubble: Ever wanted to be inside and outside at the same time? With the Casa Bubble, guests are sheltered from allergens and blaring heat but they are still able to experience the great outdoors. The transparent covering allows guests to watch sunsets or nighttime activities while giving them privacy with the sound-reducing structure that muffles outside noise. Not only is this an exciting graphic presentation but it also provides a versatile space for your event. Customers in the past have used the Casa Bubble as a reception lounge, catering corner, and a business convention space.
2. Open Air Cinema: Nothing beats a movie under the stars, with cool nighttime breezes and a bucket full of buttery popcorn. Open Air Cinema provides outdoor cinema equipment complete with provided snacks such as popcorn and hotdogs. Screens come in different sizes to accommodate the size of your event and each upgrade in size is also an upgrade in quality – the largest sizes boast state of the art movie systems! Whether you’re hosting a party of 10 or a crowd of 3000, Open Air Cinema can provide the easiest and most lulling entertainment at your next event.
3. PyroTecnico: Scintillating fireworks are reminiscent of Fourth of July but who says you have to wait till then? Or for nighttime to fall, for that matter. PyroTecnico offers guests a truly unique experience in producing not only firework displays but also exciting daytime presentations with colored smoke. Better yet, they can also incorporate other features such as flames, lasers, and fog to impress guests an incredible show of color and lights.
4. BizBox: For more professional events, BizBox can turn your next event into a business festival celebrating exciting products and services that entertain attendees with the latest and greatest or simply the most entertaining. The concept is simple: customers a mobile space, sleek in design and presentation, and customize it with their own products and services to create a quick storefront. BizBox is great for events that seek to bring in a diverse group of companies for a mini business convention
5. Inflate USA: The name says it all — Inflate USA dedicates itself to providing huge inflatable structures whatever the occasion. If you need a mini shop, you can reserve the “Luna”, a crescent-shaped pod, or if you need an instant changing area, the “Changing Room” provides just the space. Inflate USA is flexible to the occasion and the environment as its durable material and its easy setup meets any event’s demands.