5 Event Trends This Fall!
As the weather gets cooler and you start gearing up for a busy event season, ABCey has gathered some of the most popular fall trends for your upcoming event! We want to incorporate them all into our next event!
1. Mini Food and Drinks | These trending menu items are so fun and easy for guests to eat. The portion sizes are great to pass around and get a party started!
2. Clustered Votives with Candles | Candles in pretty votives give any party a more relaxing and beautiful atmosphere. They look beautiful on tables and throughout the entire party, even hanging!
3. Signature Drink | Give your guests a new drink recipe to help them remember the night and make sure to name it after something fun! Who know, your guests may even find their new favorite drink!
4. Woodland Motifs | Incorporating a natural element into your event is all the rage, and there’s so many fun and easy ways to do it! We love anything with tree branches!
5. Jewel Tones | Jewel tones stand out anywhere and we love that they will appearing so much this Fall! Not only do they all look good alone, but when combined together, they are exquisite!
Which of these Fall trends are your favorite? Let us know in a comment or on Facebook or Twitter. Make sure to stay updated with ABCey for more event ideas and tech news!