ABCey’s Weekend Line-Up: 7.25.13-7.28.13
There is SO much to do this weekend all over the bay area! From learning about the science of beer or business tactics to SF scavenger hunts, there’s no way you’ll face boredom this weekend. Have a great time in the bay with ABCey!
1. Science of Brewing Nightlife | Thursday, July 25th | 6:00 p.m.- 10 p.m. | California Academy of Sciences | Beer drinkers and science lovers rejoice! CAS Nightlife’s theme this week promises a beer hall, tasty bar snacks provided by Whole Foods, DIY coasters, brew talks, and, of course, music. See you there!
2. WordCamp San Francisco | Friday, July 26th- Saturday, 27th | Mission Bay Conference Center | Need to get the most out of WordPress? Now’s the time to have all your questions answered, listen to over 30 speakers on the possibilities of this web service, and network with over 1,000 attendees.
3. Wine, Women & Shoes | Saturday, July 27th | 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. | Charles Krug Winery, Napa | Do all of your normal Napa activities (shopping, wining, & dining) for charity this weekend! Proceeds from auctions and sales at this event go towards supporting Napa Emergency Women’s Services.
4. Renegade Craft Fair | Saturday, July 27th- Sunday, July 28th | Fort Mason Center | Who loves getting crafty? We do! Meet hundreds of indie-inspired makers who create everything from jewelry to custom books, attend workshops, and get inspired!
5. Summer Circus in the Park | Friday, July 26th | 12:30 p.m. | Marin City Ballfield | The circus gets a classy facelift! Contemporary versions of all your circus favorites, like trapeze, rope walking, and acrobatics, are set to original live music by Robert Reich.
6. JPOP Summit Festival |Saturday, July 27th- Sunday, July 28th | Japantown | This pop culture-themed street fair is going to be HUGE! Tons of musical acts, films, and assorted activities will be initiated by a sake barrel break.
7. Burning Man Scavenger Hunt | Saturday, July 27th | 12:00 p.m. | Hayes Valley Park | The best way to explore SF is definitely on a wild scavenger hunt! Sponsored by Burning Man, spend your Saturday competing for prizes with your friends by being the first to find everything on the list!
8. Berkeley Kite Festival | Saturday, July 27th | Berkeley Marina | Kites aren’t for just for kids! Enjoy seeing the sky fill with artistic and unique kites floating over the bay and the SF skyline.
9. Park Street Art & Wine Faire | Saturday, July 27th | Park Street, Alameda | Celebrate summer with over 300 craft and food vendors, local wines, and regional beers.
10. Young Professionals Summit | Thursday, July 25th | Woodruff-Sawyer & Co | Designed to promote next-gen leadership, learn how to thrive at work and get what you want while getting things done.
What are you doing this weekend? Which event looks the most fun? Tell us in a comment or on Facebook & Twitter!