First impressions matter, so why not make your invites something your guests will never forget? Get creative and try out some funky and unique DIY event invitations! These affordable and fun invitations are a sure way to get your guests talking about the event well in advance!
1. Popsicle Stick Invitations
Set the tone of a summer party and send out some easy to make no-melt popsicle invitations!
2. Pop Up Rainbow Invitations
Add a splash of color to your invitations with this rainbow pop up!
3. Snow Globe Invitations
These cute and trendy snow globe invitations can be used for almost any kind of event!
4. Blow Up Balloon Invitations
In order to read the balloon invitation, the guest must blow up the balloon! They are easy to make and customizable for any occasion!
5. Film Roll Invitations
These clever and cute film rolls make the perfect event invitations!
6. Confetti Invitations
Confetti burst invitations are an exciting and memorable way to invite your guests that they won’t see coming!
7. Decoder Invitations
This clever invite comes with decoding glasses that allow the guest to read the invitation!
8. Ladybug Invitations
These cute and trendy ladybug invitations are perfect for birthday parties or spring and summer events!
9. Flip Flop Invitations
Flip flop invitations are the perfect way to invite guests to a summer event. Too bad these aren’t wearable!
10. Mini Event Invitations
Mini invitations are an adorable way to invite guests to any kind of event! Each invitation can be personalized for specific guests!
These invitations are a fun way to get your guests thinking about your upcoming event. Make a statement with one of these unique DIY event invitations!
The Olympic Games are in full swing and it’s time to get into the competitive spirit! What better way to celebrate the games than by hosting an Olympic Games party? From food to activities, ABCey is here to help!
Entertainment and Games
Virtual Reality Games
Be a part of the games with fun entertainment and games to entertain your guests! Bring a high tech twist to your Olympic games party by bringing virtual reality. From basketball to tennis to volleyball, choose whatever sports your guests like most, and they can play on virtual reality screens and with goggles! Also, you can also get virtual and integrated sports floor technology, and let your guests enjoy playing on their favorite field!
Backyard Upgraded Games
In addition, upgrade your outdoor games with fully interactive games! Not only are games, like this Super Bowl hamster wheel, fun, but they are also unique twists. You can adapt this game for soccer, track and field, and tons of other sports for more Olympic fun! Also, guests will love that you compete with others to get the highest score. So bring the competitive spirit to your Olympic Games viewing party with games like this one!
DIY Olympic Gold Medals
Another key element of a party is rewarding your guests for coming! Save money and stay with the Olympic games party theme thanks to these DIY Olympic medals. With some glue, glitter, bottle caps, and ribbon, you can easily make these great medals. Your guests will feel special that you spent the time to DIY making these fun party favors!
Olympic Games party food and beverages:
Olympic Games cake pop torches
Although you can’t be in Rio, you can still feel the electric vibe and feel like you’re right in the middle of the action! The celebrations start with the lighting and passing of the torch, so don’t forget a decoration to symbolize it. These decorative torches are not only festive, but they are also sweet! So let your guests make their own cake pop snacks and indulge their sweet tooth!
Olympic rings drinks
An Olympic party wouldn’t be complete without the rings! You can creatively show your Olympic theme with these fun cocktail glasses drink! Or, you can also add some sugar or salt to your glasses to liven up your cocktails and any drinks you’re planning to make! Also, you can use this trick for any drinking cup. Here is how to make them!
Colored ring ice cubes
In addition to your sugared cups, you can keep your refreshments cool thanks to these ice cubes! Not only do they perfectly fit with the Olympic Games party theme, but all you need is food coloring. Toss these rings into any clear flavored drink so guests can drink in style! Find out how to make them here!
Invite guests to your party in style with these awesome tickets! Although they may be disappointed that they aren’t going flying to Rio, they’ll be excited to join in on the action at your party. These printable tickets will immediately load to your computer and let you customize it. This lets you add your own date, venue, and time. So feel special attending your top notch event.
Olympic rings backdrop
Create the perfect backdrop for your food/beverage tables and throughout your party venue! In addition, you’ll save money with these DIY Olympic rings. Also, you won’t believe how simple these are to make. Simply pin or glue colored crepe paper over polystyrene rings, and there you have it. An easy decoration that will impress your guests!
Sending an Evite or Facebook invite can be a little tricky! Not everyone replies in a timely matter and sometimes it’s hard to get a hold of people with tight schedules. Plan for your gathering in an organized fashion! ABCey has put together some tips on how to successfully send an online invitation for your event!
1. Make a Guest List
First things first, know who you want to reach out to! It’s important to know who you want to include in your guest list. Family? Friends? Friends of friends? It’s important to take into consideration all those who should or will be present at your event! Rough estimating with numbers is a good start before jumping into an invitation.
2. Create the Invite
Short, simple, and to the point! The key to creating a perfect invite (especially online) is to keep it to the point! Nobody likes a lengthy description. Staying true to the “Who? What? Where? When? and Why?” should make it easier for guests to understand. Create your invite in a timely fashion. Your invitation is sure to be ignored or forgotten about if you send it 2 months in advance… 1 month in advance is your best bet!
3. Check-In with Your Invitation
Don’t create your online event invitation and expect people to reply! Always make sure to update your invitation with “Don’t forget!” or “Save the date!” ‘s from time to time. Reminders can help people remember your event! Also reaching out to guests individually may help you to get a better understanding of who will be present.
4. Get Creative!
Sending an invite isn’t solely about spreading news to people about your event. It’s also about getting them excited for the party/meeting that’s to come! Add pictures and use fun phrases when trying to publicize it! People are drawn to things that are pleasing to the eye. Have fun with it… Besides, this is an event to look forward to!
Thought the dip-dye trend was dead? Think again! Dip-dying is a fun way to add color and creativity to your event without going too over the top. Not to mention, you just have to dip and dye! ABCey has gathered 10 different ideas for dip-dying for you to DIY;)
1. Tablecloths | Start your party right, by creating a tablecloth that is sure to please!
2. Napkins | Use plain napkins you have at home and spice them up with this ombre effect!
3. Napkin Rings | Add a pop of color to your table setting with cute napkin holders!
4. Place Cards | Lead guests to their seats by drawing them in with these fun place cards!
5. Tags | Giving a gift to your hostess? Make sure they know who it’s from with these cute tags that pop!
6. Skewers | Make your food eye catching by placing it on ombre skewers!
7. Utensils | Let guests serve themselves with brightly colored utensils!
8. Invitations | Get your guests excited for your party with this dip dye teaser!
9. Garlands | This super simple garland is made with simple coffee filters and looks so fabulous! Who would have thought?!
10. Balloons | Turn ordinary balloons into the coolest decor by dipping them in sequins! So glitzy!
What’s the point in planning a great party if you’re not going to show it in the invitations?! ABCey has gathered some of our favorite and unique ways to invite guests to your next event!
1. Pantone | These cute invitations are so simple and classic! Matching everything to a Pantone color is all the rage now, too. We love that they used them as chocolate wrappers!
2. Popsicles | These adorable invitations just provoke thoughts of summer days! They’ll be sure to catch any guests attention!
3. Cut Out | These invitations are so intricate and delicate and would work for any party theme! We think bright colors look best!
4. Fringe | The fringe at the bottom of these invitations are so fun and can be used for any party theme, not just a fiesta!
5. Balloons | This interactive invitation is sure to get guests excited for your event! It’s so simple, yet so clever!
6. Baseballs | What a great keepsake! These invitations would be perfect for a little boys party or even a sports game viewing at your house! And guests get a free baseball!