Tag: Immersive Pro
Behind the Scenes: UpStart 10x Event
On Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 nearly 250 people turned out to the Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco to honor UpStart Founder Toby Rubin for the UpStart 10x Event, and celebrate the future of Jewish innovation! ABCey Events had the honor of producing this exciting evening filled with live art, important discussions, yummy food, interesting people, projection mapping, amazing music, and much more! Here’s our Top 10 countdown of all of the amazing things that contributed to this successful San Francisco event!
1. The Question of the Night: How Will We Build The Jewish Community We Want To See In 2027?
2. Live Artwork/ Visual Thinking by Melinda Walker of One Squiggly line, asking the question of the night!
3. The gifts for attendees, An UpStart flipbook & seeds generously donated by Urban Adamah.
4. UpStart Founder and Honoree Toby Rubin takes the stage and gives a heartfelt speech!
5. UpStarter talking about his experience and tossing around a Catchbox microphone!
6. Illuminated bars by Blueprint Studios honoring the evenings sponsors.
7. Projection Mapping with the company’s vision, timeline, goals, history, and more! Artwork created by Melinda Walker of One Squiggly Line, and animated and projections from Immersive Pro.
8. Music and Beats provided by DJ Chris Clouse and Sax Player from M83.
9. Yummy Desserts by Tout Sweet, Choux Bakery, and 49 Square Catering.
10. Photobooth by The Bosco and our fabulous custom props!
On behalf of ABCey Events, we’d like to extend a huge thank you to Jaime Rappaport Barry, Aaron Katler, and the whole UpStart Team for working so hard along side us to make this event a successful one! What was your favorite part of UpStart 10x? Leave us a comment here or find us on Facebook or Twitter!