It is hard to believe that the holiday season is right around the corner! Don’t make the common mistake of waiting until the last minute to book that perfect venue, because spaces are booking up quickly already! In preparation for the holidays, the girls at ABCey Events have put together some of our favorite entertainment, decor, and other ideas in order to host the ultimate gathering with friends and family!
1. D.I.Y. centerpiece: This festive candle centerpiece is very easy to create. Simply fill a Mason jar with water, greenery, cranberries, a floating candle, and viola! Guests are guaranteed to be impressed with your Martha Stewart-like display.
2. Hot chocolate station: Hot cocoa stations aren’t just pretty to look at, they also make a fun & festive addition to any holiday party or open house you might be hosting this year! You can create one using items you already have on hand, or go crazy with items such as flavored marshmallows, cherries, malted barley, chocolate shavings, and whipped cream.
4. Balloons & bubbly: All set to ring in the New Year, this refreshment table shows that even simple decorations like these “bubbly” balloons in pretty pastels can help create a party atmosphere. Don’t forget to accent with metallics such as silver & gold (TREND ALERT)!
4. Warming cocktails: When the temperature drops it’s time for the cocktails to heat up! We found this delicious Chai Hot Toddy recipe on Brit + Co. and cannot wait to serve it up at our next holiday party! With ingredients ranging from spiced rum to ground cinnamon, no one will be able to resist this delicious holiday drink.
5. Photo Booth: No bash is complete without a dedicated corner decked out with a festive background and loads of silly & holiday-oriented props! In addition to the standard mustache and sunglass on a stick, we found these awesome snow bunny & Holiday props for Him & Her on Etsy!