Tech Tuesday highlights the best and brightest ideas in the tech world. ABCey would like to recognize these up and coming technologies for their innovative ideas and impact on the event world!
“Create, customize, and launch your event app!”
This week, we are encouraging you to check out EventMobi. This application enables event planners and marketers to create their own event app for their individual needs. Millions of event planners, marketers, and attendees from more than 40 countries use this app, which is easily accessible from a smartphone, tablet, or any other online device.
How it works: You have full control over the creation of your personalized event app. Whether you want to include registration features, post-event reporting, or attendee activities, EventMobi helps you to set up the features you need. If you’re in doubt, you can contact the EventMobi support team, who will help you design your app according to your needs.
Why we love it: EventMobi is easy to use and cost-efficient! You can customize your personal event app exclusively with features you really need, without any clutter. Using EventMobi also reduces the need for paper, which helps your event simultaneously go green and stay organized!
Learn more about EventMobi here, or try the free product demo! Would you use this application for your events? Tell us what you think in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter!
No matter what kind of app you create, EventMobi keeps it secure and confidential! You can create pre-event, on-site, and post-event features, with individual branding for your company. Organizations like Disney, IBM, and SalesForce are just some of EventMobi’s popular clients.
Staying connected to events and conferences is key for many attendees and event planners these days. Today, we’d like to introduce you to some of our favorite apps to keep your event running smoothly and connected with attendees! We love these apps and can’t imagine planning future events and conventions without them!
1. Attendify: This app builder lets you pick from two stunning interfaces and it guidesyou step by step. This feature eliminates all guesswork and gives you the ability to post last minute changes and information about your event. We love the ease of use, and simple step by step guides!
2. EventMobi: EventMobi features tons of interactive and engaging features to keep everyone up to date about your event and agenda. With its simple drag and drop customization, you can highlight and emphasize the most important features of your event. EventMobi goes one step further and allows you to include your event logo and branding, a feature we are head over heels with!
3. Live Cube: This all in one gamefication app allows you to create the ultimate engaging experience. We love the incorporation of social interaction, agendas, and gaming, as well as polls and surveys. We can’t get enough of its interactive interface!
4. Planspot: Want to place your event on social media platforms and broadcast it? Planspot can help by putting all of the information for your event, registration, and links in one sector and promoting it. What we love about this app is the ability to track conversations about it on Twitter and Facebook from one platform!
5. DoubleDutch: This San Francisco based company has the goal to create the most user friendly app for your event! They even create subsets within the same app for multiple venues as well as an Offline Mode, which we love for those times when WiFi and data coverage get tough.