It’s almost Friday! ABCey brings you this week’s Weekend Lineup with the top events in the Bay Area for the upcoming weekend! There is everything from craft fairs and trunk shows to pop ups and block parties!
Weekend Lineup: Renegade Craft Fair
July 15th-16th | 11am-6pm | Free Admission | Fort Mason Center Pavilion, 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123
If you love arts and crafts, then this is the place to be this weekend! Over 300 craft makers and designers will be in attendance to show their creativity for this one-of- a kind shopping experience! These vendors will include modern handmade merchandise such as jewelry and accessories, art, fashion, ceramics, candles, illustration, stationery, home decor, cookware, apothecary, and much more!
Burning Man “Beyond the Fence Trunk Show & DJ Party”
Saturday, July 15th | 12pm-6pm | Free Admission | The Great Northern, 119 Utah St., San Francisco, CA
Who’s getting excited for Burning Man?! Shop while you dance to DJs at this years trunk show as you prepare for the desert. Over 30 designers will be selling merchandise perfect for the desert that will make your Burning Man experience one to remember!
SF Etsy Pop Up
Saturday, July 15th | 11am- 5pm | Free Admission | Ghirardelli Square, 900 North Point Street, San Francisco, CA
Etsy is popping up in San Francisco! Come shop from the SF Etsy team or take a crafting class at the heart of the Ghirardelli Square! If you’re planning to stop by for the crafting class, you must RSVP!
July 15th & 16th | 10am-6pm | Free Admission | Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, California
Summer is here and that means it’s outdoor festival season! This two day event includes live music, art, delicious food and beverages, home and garden exhibits and a lot of fun activities for kids!
Summer of Love Dance Party
Saturday, July 15th| 7pm-10pm | Free Admission | 50 Moraga Ave, The Presidio, San Francisco, CA
Get your groove on and celebrate the Summer of Love’s 50th anniversary! This dance party will play your favorite tunes from the 60s as you get to cruise back in time! There will also be face painting, henna tattoos, classic photo booths and much more!
According to Angela Montenegro, “the whole point of the week is the weekend.” And don’t worry, because it’s almost here! ABCey presents the Weekend Line-up, the five events we are most excited for this weekend!
1. Dew Tour |Friday October, 11th – Sunday, October 13th | 1:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Civic Center | The Dew Tour is back! Come watch some of the greatest young athletes of the day duke it out in a three day Skateboarding, BMX (biking), and FMX (motocross) contest. The event is free, and the action is endless.
2. Urban Air Market | Saturday, October 12th | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Haight and Fillmore | Enjoy the last couple days of Indian Summer with over 130 indie designers and live music all day long. It’s a celebration of art, music, sustainable design, and community. We will definitely be there, so hopefully you will too!
3. Biketoberfest | Saturday, October 12th | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Fair-Anselm Plaza, Fairfax | Biking and beer! Can it get much better than that? With 35 different brewers, a bike expo with 70 different exhibitors, group mountain and road bike rides, and four live bands, this event could not be
4. Transbay Fest | Saturday, October 12th| 6:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. | Dimenson 7 Studios | It’s a interactive expo with tech talks, in celebration of film, video, apps, games, and augmented reality. Listen to interesting lectures from some big tech gurus, and with two major performance sessions. Make sure to RSVP to secure your ticket. The event is free, but a donation from $5-$20 is suggested.
5. Italian Heritage Parade | Sunday, October 13th | 12:30 pm. | Fisherman’s Wharf to Washington Square | This is the cities oldest celebration of heritage, and the United State’s longest running Italian-American parade. It begins at 12:30 at Jefferson and Stockton in the Wharf and ends in Washington Square. Here, there will be a Ferrari car show, and activities for both kids and adults.