You scream, we scream, we all scream for Ice Cream! We’re super excited to announce that ABCey has P A R T N E R E D U P with the Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco to exclusively produce their private events, and to introduce San Francisco’s hottest (err coldest?) new event venue! We’ll create a larger-than-life journey through your wildest dreams, with surreal worlds and delicious treats. It is sure to enchant your guests, and show them a time they will never forget!
This iconic venue is available now and welcomes all types of celebrations including birthday parties, weddings, conferences, meetings, launch parties, hospitality suites and more! ABCey will be offering full service event planning along with our preferred partners Foxtail Catering & Tonic Beverage Catering.
You get unlimited treats, sweets and a customized experience from the amazing #TEAMMOIC guides, and we do the rest! Above all, don’t you just wanna jump in the sprinkle pool?!
Museum of Ice Cream San Francisco has welcomed over a million visitors through its doors – spreading magic, joy, and ice cream across the Bay Area! Since opening in 2017, the location has captivated a global audience, drawing visitors from around the world to Union Square.
ABCey’s here to plan your next event and make it extra special, where anything is possible! For private and corporate event inquiries, availability and pricing, please contact Amanda Cey at email@example.com.
including a DIY Bloody Mary Bar and Mimosa Bar.
It’s getting increasingly harder and harder to engage audiences. With over 1000 cable channels, video streaming online, and on-demand music streaming, we have become more sophisticated and demanding! So, when your audience arrives at your event they expect the same level of choice, engagement, and customization. Read on for tips to truly engage live audiences!
1. Get them before they arrive: Reach out to your audiences and get them interacting with your content and your brand before they even show up. This does not include a simple email blast, but real and interactive content they can begin to engage with and get them psyched for & buzzing about your event! Pushing social media content is helpful, but be sure to create a branded campaign and target your influencers.
2. Give them something to do: True learning only happens when your audience experiences something! Give them a task, ask something of them, or expect them to bring some valuable insight. Your audiences want to be asked to participate in the process. Give people something to buzz about!
3. Let them have a say: Allow your audience to choose their own path at an event or conference. This goes beyond having them build their agenda through your conference app. Have them build content, change the flow, or collectively decide how they will interact with demos, content, and speakers. Creating unique and personalized content is the only way to authentically target event attendees!
4. Get them talking: A social media wall is one way, of course, but what about in-the-moment engagement? Integrate social media into the program flow so that you are receiving real-time feedback, questions, and comments that will tell you, on the spot, if your message is hitting home.
5. Speak to them: Really interact with them, not just to their heads, and provide content they need. Speak to their hearts as well. We tend to forget that, as professional as we all are, that our audiences come to our events to be moved, informed, and ultimately changed in some way. They want to be enriched and sometimes the answer is not just valuable content, but ideas that move & challenge them!