It’s almost Friday! ABCey brings you this week’s Weekend Lineup with the top events in the Bay Area for the upcoming weekend! We’ve got everything from a circus-themed dinner, to wine and beer tastings, and even hot air balloons!
Thursday June 8th | 5-9pm | Free Admission, $30 All You Can Drink Craft Beer | Spark Social SF, 601 Mission Bay Boulevard, North San Francisco, CA
Kick-off your carefree summer with exceptional beer and fresh air for an all-you-can-drink tasting adventure in the city! Featuring drinks from Fieldwork Brewing Company, New Bohemia Brewing Company, Drake’s Brewing Company, and more!
Starting Friday, June 9-17th | 7:30pm-Midnight | Cost: $50-$130 | Ages 21+ | Tortona Big Top 2001 Ferry Point Alameda, CA
From the co-creators of The Edwardian Ball, New Bohemia NYE, Phantasm SF, Lagunitas Beer Circus is the nightlife event of a lifetime. A circus-themed, dinner and theater experience that you will surely not forget! A wonderful night out that explores San Francisco’s scandalous history and with a world-renowned performance.
Weekend Lineup’s Wine Down Fridays
Friday June 9th | 5-8pm | Cost: FREE entry! | Urbano Cellars, 2323 B Fourth St. Berkeley, CA 94710
Friday’s call for wine & food trucks! Get the weekend started with some delicious wine, food trucks, live music & art! A perfect start to your Friday night.
Saturday June 10th & Sunday June 11th | 4am-10:30am | Kids $5, Adults $20, Children 2 & under FREE | Keiser Park | 700 Windsor River Road, Windsor, CA
An early (but worth it!) Weekend Lineup wake-up call to enjoy the beautiful hot air balloons in wine country. Right as the sun rises, these balloons will be launched from an open field into the sky. What a great way to start your morning!
Saturday June 10th | 10am | Cost: FREE! | San Mateo County Event Center | 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo, CA
Come enjoy the floats, bands & activities at the perfect event to kick-off summer! The parade will begin at Franklin Parkway, then continues along Delaware Street, and ends at the Fair. A perfect family activity for a fun Weekend Lineup Saturday afternoon!
Independence Day is only one day away and we have the perfect lineup for you! Whether you walk the Embarcadero for some fireworks and a booze cruise or prefer a pub crawl on Fillmore Street, ABCey knows you’ll have a fun, safe holiday!
1. July 4th Pub Crawl + Hot Dog Eating Contest | Thursday, July 4th | 2:00p.m.- 6:00p.m. | Kelley’s Tavern, 3231 Fillmore St. San Francisco | Absolutely nothing is more American than tons of hot dogs and beer! Celebrate abundantly with Americana foods and drinks then follow the party to watch fireworks on Marina Green. This event promises a fun after-party, too!
2. America’s Cup Opening Day | Thursday, July 4th | 3:00p.m. | Piers 27/29, Embarcadero, San Francisco | Celebrate the kick-off to weeks of races with all things sailing. The history, science, and culture of sailing will be intermixed with
3. Speak Easy 4th of July Cruise | Thursday, July 4th | 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. | Pier 40, South Beach Harbor, San Francisco | The best view of the city and the fireworks, a 1940s theme, and an open bar. Need we say more?
4. After Dark: Boom! | Thursday, July 4th | 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. | The Exploratorium, Pier 15, San Francisco | Explore what makes fireworks explode with a special exhibit filled with experiments and fun! Get geared up to see the sky filled with pyrotechnics with this boom-themed learning experience!
5. Fourth of July Celebration at the Pier | Thursday, July 4th | 12:00p.m.-10:00 p.m. | Pier 39, Embarcadero, San Francisco | During the day at this busy pier, live music and family fun make this the perfect place to spend your day off! As soon as 9:30p.m. rolls around, the city of San Francisco will dazzle you with an amazing fireworks display! Pier 39 is our pick for best firework-scouting spot!