It’s almost Friday! ABCey brings you this week’s Weekend Lineup with the top events in the Bay Area for the upcoming weekend! We’ve got everything from a circus-themed dinner, to wine and beer tastings, and even hot air balloons!
Thursday June 8th | 5-9pm | Free Admission, $30 All You Can Drink Craft Beer | Spark Social SF, 601 Mission Bay Boulevard, North San Francisco, CA
Kick-off your carefree summer with exceptional beer and fresh air for an all-you-can-drink tasting adventure in the city! Featuring drinks from Fieldwork Brewing Company, New Bohemia Brewing Company, Drake’s Brewing Company, and more!
Starting Friday, June 9-17th | 7:30pm-Midnight | Cost: $50-$130 | Ages 21+ | Tortona Big Top 2001 Ferry Point Alameda, CA
From the co-creators of The Edwardian Ball, New Bohemia NYE, Phantasm SF, Lagunitas Beer Circus is the nightlife event of a lifetime. A circus-themed, dinner and theater experience that you will surely not forget! A wonderful night out that explores San Francisco’s scandalous history and with a world-renowned performance.
Weekend Lineup’s Wine Down Fridays
Friday June 9th | 5-8pm | Cost: FREE entry! | Urbano Cellars, 2323 B Fourth St. Berkeley, CA 94710
Friday’s call for wine & food trucks! Get the weekend started with some delicious wine, food trucks, live music & art! A perfect start to your Friday night.
Saturday June 10th & Sunday June 11th | 4am-10:30am | Kids $5, Adults $20, Children 2 & under FREE | Keiser Park | 700 Windsor River Road, Windsor, CA
An early (but worth it!) Weekend Lineup wake-up call to enjoy the beautiful hot air balloons in wine country. Right as the sun rises, these balloons will be launched from an open field into the sky. What a great way to start your morning!
Saturday June 10th | 10am | Cost: FREE! | San Mateo County Event Center | 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo, CA
Come enjoy the floats, bands & activities at the perfect event to kick-off summer! The parade will begin at Franklin Parkway, then continues along Delaware Street, and ends at the Fair. A perfect family activity for a fun Weekend Lineup Saturday afternoon!
According to Angela Montenegro, “the whole point of the week is the weekend.” And don’t worry, because it’s almost here! ABCey presents the Weekend Line-up, the five events we are most excited for this weekend!
1. Dew Tour |Friday October, 11th – Sunday, October 13th | 1:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Civic Center | The Dew Tour is back! Come watch some of the greatest young athletes of the day duke it out in a three day Skateboarding, BMX (biking), and FMX (motocross) contest. The event is free, and the action is endless.
2. Urban Air Market | Saturday, October 12th | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Haight and Fillmore | Enjoy the last couple days of Indian Summer with over 130 indie designers and live music all day long. It’s a celebration of art, music, sustainable design, and community. We will definitely be there, so hopefully you will too!
3. Biketoberfest | Saturday, October 12th | 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Fair-Anselm Plaza, Fairfax | Biking and beer! Can it get much better than that? With 35 different brewers, a bike expo with 70 different exhibitors, group mountain and road bike rides, and four live bands, this event could not be
4. Transbay Fest | Saturday, October 12th| 6:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. | Dimenson 7 Studios | It’s a interactive expo with tech talks, in celebration of film, video, apps, games, and augmented reality. Listen to interesting lectures from some big tech gurus, and with two major performance sessions. Make sure to RSVP to secure your ticket. The event is free, but a donation from $5-$20 is suggested.
5. Italian Heritage Parade | Sunday, October 13th | 12:30 pm. | Fisherman’s Wharf to Washington Square | This is the cities oldest celebration of heritage, and the United State’s longest running Italian-American parade. It begins at 12:30 at Jefferson and Stockton in the Wharf and ends in Washington Square. Here, there will be a Ferrari car show, and activities for both kids and adults.