Startup Monday: Bizzabo
Startup Monday is ABCey’s weekly post that features some of the best and brightest companies in the Bay Area. They are often companies that we have our eye on or have worked with in the past & would like to share with friends and followers of ABCey Events!
Bizzabo is an event planning platform site that simplifies the managing process for event planners! It contains many features to boost sales and keep ticketing, emails, agendas, networking, etc. of an event organized! Through ticket sales and access to social media, Bizzabo allows individuals to not only plan, but create buzz for their event! Agendas and emailing features also add to the convenience by keeping all important dates and documentation under one threshold.
“Own Your Event” is the motto at Bizzabo and their goal is to cater to your event the way that you envision it. It doesn’t just stop at promoting an event. Bizzabo encourages users to build better relationships and a successful website to bring in clientele and maximize opportunity!
Here’s some top reasons why Bizzabo is great for event planning:
1. Build Your Website
2. Promote and Sell Tickets
3. Expand Your Community
4. Mobilize Your Event Planning Experience
Bizzabo is the perfect platform for your customized event planning needs! Would you use Bizzabo to help plan your next event? Let us know with a comment or message us on Facebook or Twitter!
ABCey’s Top 10 Fave Event Blogs
Looking for some great event blogs to learn the best tips and tricks in the industry? The girls at ABCey have put together some must-reads to help you stay informed and get inspired! Though we do our fair share of blogging of our own, we still look to other helpful resources to stay on the ball and keep up to date with current trends!
1. Velvet Chainsaw: Fellow #eventprof Jeff Hurt knows what he’s talking about. On his blog, Velvet Chainsaw, he shares noteworthy daily posts . with innovative ideas and a fresh take or different perspective on the event industry. This blog should be on the top of your must-read list! @JeffHurt
2. Event Manager Blog: This blog is the leader in event technology trends. Specializing in innovation, this blog is for all kinds of event planners, from fledglings to full-blown party planners! @eventMB
3. Liz King Events: Liz is a leader and influencer in the event planning community, and has formerly won the #Eventprofs Most Thought Provoking Blog award. She is dedicated to educating fellow event professionals on how technology can enhance their events. @LizKingevents
4. Event Juice: This UK based blog is a must read! It has a little bit of everything for all kinds of event professionals and conference planners. If you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for, fear not! @eventjuice
5. Techsytalk: This blog, also created by Liz King is a great tech resource for event planners and features great content and event planning technology tips and news. This blog features an event technology of the week and is also the home for techsytalk LIVE, the premier Event Tech Conference and Showcase – For Planners, By Planners – focused on educating planners and introducing them to new event technology companies! @techsytalk
6. Hello Endless: Looking for a younger take on how to throw a rager? Look no further than Hello Endless, a blog started by a few college students who are very passionate about sharing their expertise in the events’ world! @helloendless
7. BizBash: BizBash is the mecca of all things creative for events! This is one of our favorite sites for inspiration! Get creative ideas for your next conference and see what is trendy in the event world while getting the scoop on where and what the leading eventprofs are coming up with. @BizBash
8. Event Industry News: This event blog is tailored to conference events. If you are looking for information or recaps on any conference, go to this site and learn everything you need to know! @EventNewsBlog
9. Special Events: This is an all-telling blog. Anything you want to know about special events and what goes into them, just check it out in this blog! @special_events
10. Bizzabo: This is a great mobile and networking platform for your conferences, but they also have our own informative blog to keep you up-to-date on all things event tech and they are always digging up some great tips to ease your conference planning woes. @bizzabo
What are your favorite event blogs? Are there any we missed?! Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook & Twitter!