Tag: bill graham civic
ABCey’s Weekend Lineup 11.1.13 – 11.3.13
Happy Halloween folks! We hope your costumes and candy are ready for tonight. Unfortunately some of us still have work tomorrow, but thankfully there’s only one day left of the work week! Check out ABCey‘s Weekend Lineup for more Halloween festivities that will carry you through the weekend.
1. Creature Double Feature | Friday, November 1st | 6pm | Great American Music Hall | Don’t feel like partying out on the town? Well luckily we’ve got a few scary movies to keep your Halloween spirit alive. Head on down to the Great American Music Hall to watch not one, but two films! They will be showcasing the classic horror films, The Shining and The Haunting.
2. Above & Beyond Halloween Group Therapy | Friday, November 1st | 7pm – 1am | Bill Graham Civic Auditorium | Have a post Halloween celebration with trance music’s most revered trio! Above & Beyond’s immense and ambitious live performance is sure to keep you entertained all night long.
3. Lights Down Low | Saturday, November 2nd | 9pm – 2am | Mezzanine | Come out to Mezzanine to celebrate Dia De Los Muertos and the ending to another great Halloween weekend. Some of the hottest DJs will be in-house, so come dressed with your best face paint and dance the night away!
4. “Carrie” The Musical | Saturday, November 2nd | 2pm | Victoria Theatre | Based on Stephen King’s best-selling novel, Carrie has been reworked and remade into the newest Broadway show. See what happens when a high-school outcast discovers her chilling powers, and what she decides to do with it.
5. Free Dive Bar BBQ | Sunday, November 3rd | 3pm – 7pm | Bender’s Bar & Grill | Did I hear someone say free and BBQ in the same sentence? Sign us up! Considering Sunday is the only day the kitchen is closed, come take advantage of these offerings. If that’s not enough, they’ll have a special for their beers and margaritas. There’s also an awesome juke box and pool tables to keep you entertained all day long.
Do you plan on attending any of these events? Let us know where you’re headed by leaving a comment below or on Facebook & Twitter.