Happy Thursday! ABCey Events has the Weekend Lineup with a list of the top Bay Area Weekend events! Whether you are looking to find a new favorite beer or want to break it down on the dance floor, this list has what you’re looking for!
February 10 | 6 – 10:30pm | Tickets | Pier 48 | San Francisco
Love craft beers? 125 Breweries from NorCal are heading to Pier 48 this weekend! Enjoy your beers with some of the best Bay Area food there as well!
February 11 & 12 | 10 – 4:30 & 9 – 5 | Chinatown | San Francisco
Chinatown is the place to be this weekend! Make Chinese lanterns and kite and see folk dancing and puppet shows. Additionally, the Chinese New Year Parade will be happening on Saturday and is known has one of the top ten parades in the world! Extra bonus this year as Cirque du Soleil will be performing!
February 2-16 | List of Events | San Francisco
Indiefest not only shows awesome movies but features a ton of fun events as well. This weekend does not disappoint as the 14th annual Big Lebowski Party is happening this Friday at the Brava Theater! Dress up for the costume contest, drink a White Russian and show off your Lebowski knowledge during trivia. The fun doesn’t stop on Sunday as there is Princess Bride Bingo. Watch the film and play along on your board for a chance to win awesome prizes.. and don’t forget the open bar!
February 11 & 12 | Pier 39 | San Francisco
39,000 tulips will be blooming at Pier 39! Learn some gardening tips and Instagram a beautiful photo of the tulips this weekend!
February 10 | 6 – 9AM | Tickets | City Nights | San Francisco
Wake up early tomorrow and party before work! Daybreaker SF is hosting a dance party to benefit ACLU this Friday. Millennials will love the 90s theme while also enjoying yoga, fresh juice, and of course dancing!
It’s Thursday, and you know what that means…ABCey Events has the Weekend Lineup with a list of the top Bay Area Weekend events! Don’t miss out on these fun events going on Friday til’ Sunday!
January 27 – 29 | Multiple Shows | AT&T Park |Tickets
It is Cirque du Soleil’s last weekend in SF! Grab your tickets and enjoy this magical and entertaining show one last time before they leave town!
January 28 |6:30 – 7:30pm | Equinox Market Street, San Francisco, CA | RSVP
Get in a great free weekend workout with Fitbit‘s local free workout! Led by local fitness trainers this yoga flow class will also include healthy snacks, giveaways and music!
January 27th | 10am| 340 O’Farrell St San Francisco, CA
The Halal Guys are finally making their way to San Francisco! This New York City staple is hosting a grand opening for their SF location that includes giveaways: t-shirts, tote bags, push pins, fries, baklava and drinks! Head over and experience the amazingness that is their gyro platter!
January 28th | 10pm | The Great Northern | Tickets
Interested in supporting a Burning Man staple? Icebreakers Ball will be fundraising for Janky Barge! Get ready to dance all night long and make sure you wear your brightest whites!
January 27 | 6 – 11pm | Pier 39, San Francisco
Held the last Friday of every month, outdoor movie night at Pier 39 is featuring Escape from Alcatraz this Friday! Grab some friends, a blanket and popcorn and have a great night!
January 28 | 9pm | The Grand Nightclub | Tickets
A little party never killed nobody! Party like Gatsby for a night at the Grand Nightclub. Wear your best 20s outfit and get ready for dancing, photo booths and DJs!
January 26 | Temple Nightclub | Tickets
Attention all 90s kids! Get ready for a #throwbackthursday! Temple’s DOPE 90s house party is back! Enjoy the best music of the 90s and get an early start to your weekend!
It’s hard to believe we are already half way through July, where has the time gone? ABCey Events is here to help you make the most of what is left of July with our Weekend Event Lineup!
No Plans this Saturday? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! This awesome event is the newest type of convention that celebrates all things glow! This one part convention, one part party is one day that will be entirely lit. During the day you have the opportunity to listen to LED talks that discuss the future of glow. DJ’s will be playing through the night while performers like Dance, Flow, and Saber Battle entertain you until dawn! Dancing not your thing-not to worry, this event has something for everyone! Check out some of the latest virtual reality and 3D light projection inventions instead! You don’t want to miss out on this event, so don’t forget to preregister here for the best price!
2) Shape Tech Expo 2016: Jared Leto, Nate Silver & Silversun Pickups | AT&T Park| Sat. 7/16/16 | All Day | FREE
Calling all SF techies- this event is for you! Come out to the beautiful AT&T Park this Saturday where you can browse over 50 tech exhibits, explore smart cities, robots,virtual reality, and artificial intelligence. You will also have the opportunity to listen to Jared Leto and Nate Silver discuss their visions on what might be in hold for the future! There will be a Saturday Night concert with the Silversun Pickups you don’t want to miss!
Who doesn’t love a good outdoor party…especially one in the beautiful Dolores Park! Its time to celebrate the best day of the weekend with some fun under the sun. So grab a few of your pals and come out this Saturday for an all day awesome party!
With Pokemon Go being the new fad sweeping the nation, why not meet up with other Pokemoner’s this Saturday? Head out to The Beach Chalet Brewery and Restaurant for a fun day full of Pokemon Hunting! If you gotta’ catch em’ all-this is the event for you!
This just might be the best event we’ve seen all summer! No better way to close out the weekend than with an all day ice cream festival-right? There will be over 15 Ice Cream vendors to serve up the frozen treat just the way you like it. And no worries, you can dance off your sugar rush with DJ Dysco Lyft, who will be spinning at the event! The first 200 people to RSVP here will receive FREE admission-so don’t wait! This is one festival you don’t want to miss!
July is already upon us and it’s almost the weekend! We hope you are just as excited as we are for Independence Day on Monday, and ABCey has you covered with all of your 4th of July events coming soon! Until then, make the most of your weekend and check out these fun Bay Area events!
Fri. July 1st – Mon. July 4th, 2016| 11am-11pm |prices vary| 4501 Pleasanton Ave. Pleasanton, CA
If you haven’t gone to the fair yet, GO! This fair is a must-see attraction for everyone! For kids, there is a children’s park, adventure park, petting zoo, ferris wheel, and carnival. Adults can be entertained with horse races, a beer garden, a wine bar, shopping areas, and live concerts. There are only 4 more days til’ the fair is over, so come check it out before it’s too late!
Sat July 2nd & Sun July 3rd, 2016 | 10am-6pm | FREE | Fillmore St.–Jackson to Eddy St, San Francisco
Enjoy two days of music, food, art, and fun at the Fillmore Jazz Festival! This festival takes over more than 12 blocks and has every kind of food and craft imaginable. With 32 years under its belt, this festival has become incredibly popular and the largest free jazz festival on the West Coast. Join the other 100,000 people who attend this event and jazz up your weekend!
Sat. July 2nd, 2016 | 10am-12pm | FREE | Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
Experience nature this weekend and take a guided tour through Golden Gate Park. This guided tour is free and a perfect way to collect your thoughts while getting fit! With your own personal tour guide, you can learn all about the park, plants, and wildlife. So get out and enjoy the great outdoors with a nice stroll!
Sat. July 2nd, 2016 | 7:30pm | FREE, RSVP for Early Entry Tickets | AT&T Park; 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco
Mix things up this weekend by seeing a play…a free play! This Saturday, the San Francisco Opera is hosting a live simulcast and projecting their current play, Carmen, on AT&T Park’s huge video screen. You will definitely be entertained by Carmen, a femme fatale play with jealousy, danger, love and murder. Head out to the ball park to watch this captivating play and a special pre-show and intermission with the other 30,000 attendees!
Sun. July 3rd, 2016 | 11am-4pm | FREE | 103 Montgomery Street, Main Post, Presidio, San Francisco
This year, Off the Grid has revamped their picnic and food truck event held in Presidio Park. They now have over the 30 food and beverage trucks, free yoga classes, games, and music! You can also get clothes and accessories at their mobile shop, produce from their market, and help planning your next activity in San Francisco. There are also FREE shuttles, PresidiGo, that travel to Embarcadero BART, certain SF streets, MUNI, and around the park. Don’t miss the chance to relax on the grass field and enjoy great food and company!
Extra Event: Marin County Fair Fireworks and S’more Feast
Fri. July 1st, 2016 | 8:30pm – 10:00pm | FREE | McInnis Park: 310 Smith Ranch Road, San Rafael, CA
Because this weekend is so jam packed, we have one more event that will get you in the mood for July 4th! Friday at McInnis Park, park rangers will have yummy s’mores to eat right before you walk to the top of the Nike Site to watch the 9:30pm Marin County Fair fireworks show. Fireworks are always fun especially with s’mores and tomorrow you can get both for free!
Thank goodness the weekend is finally (almost) here! We can’t wait to spend a few days hanging out with friends and family. ABCey has your weekly weekend lineup with so many great picks. We can’t decide which is our favorite!
1. Nightlife at California Academy of Sciences: Dinosaur Night
Thursday, July 23rd, 2015|6pm-10pm| California Academy of Sciences| $12, 21+
Watch Jurassic Park and explore the museum with a cocktail in hand! Get an up close and personal look at some of the coolest things the museum has to offer!
2. Gilroy Garlic Festival
Friday, July 24th – Sunday July 26th, 2015|10am-7pm|Christmas Hill Park, Gilroy|Adult tickets starting from $20
One of the Bay Area’s favorite festivals is finally here! The gilroy garlic festival is home to tons of live music, arts and of course, garlic. This is one you can’t miss out on! Buy tickets here.
3. Berkeley Kite Festival
Saturday, July 25th – Sunday, July 26th, 2015|10am -6pm| Cesar E. Chavez Park at the Berkeley Marina| Free Admission
Kite flying isn’t just for kids. This annual event is one of the funniest activities in Berkeley! There will be live music, free kite lessons and even a petting zoo. And to sweeten the pot, admission is free.
4. Bay Bridge Series
Saturday, July 25th, 2015|1pm| AT&T Park|Starting from $45
Come out to watch both of our Bay Area baseball teams take on one another at AT&T park this Saturday at 1:00pm. This is sure to be one of the most exciting games of the season! Buy tickets here.
5. 80’s Prom
Saturday, July 26th, 2015| 9pm-1am| The Julia Morgan Ballroom|Starting at $65
Want to relive the high school glory days? Well now is your chance! Come out to support at risk youth and dance the night away at this 80’s Prom party. This event is 21+ and is located at the Morgan Ballroom. Buy tickets here.
Congratulations, you’ve made it over the hump! Now, you’ve got only a couple more days before you can really let loose. Whether you’re looking for an amazing all night DJ set, or family game day, ABCey has hand-picked some stellar events for you to check out!
FEATURED EVENT: The One Series presents SFO005: Simon Shackleton | Saturday, November 9 | 12am – 6am | Location: TBA | He’s back at it again! Simon Shackleton, aka Elite Force is bringing down the house with an awesome 6 hour long set (Yes, 6 hours)! For those that attended last year, you know how great this event will be. With amazing visual installations from All Of It Now Visuals, attendees will be left with a fun and unforgettable experience.
1. Sean Hayes | Friday, November 8 | 9pm – 12pm | The Independent | This San Francisco based songwriter is making an appearance this weekend for his adoring fans. Taking inspiration from Otis Redding and Nina Simone, Sean Hayes’ warm and vibrato voice is sure to leave fans wanting more. So much more, that they even added a second show for him on Saturday. Get your tickets now before it’s too late!
2. Star Trek Convention | Friday, November 8 – Sunday, November 10 | Hyatt Regency SFO Airport | Yup, you read it correctly. The Star Trek Convention is back in full swing, so all you Trekkies can rejoice! It will definitely be a star-studded event with William Shatner & Jeri Ryan set to attend.
3. LAUNCH Hackathon | Friday, November 8 – Sunday, November 10 | Friday 5pm – Sunday 9pm | Metreon City View | It’s back, bigger & better. LAUNCH Hackathon #2 is offering a grand prize of $100k investment or $10k cash, awesome food, VIP service for all participants, massages, additional prizes from API partners, and all participants get a free LAUNCH Festival 2014 pass. The best part? It’s free!
4. The SnowBomb Ski & Board Festival | Saturday, November 9 – Sunday, November 10 | 11am – 6pm | AT&T Park | Get ready for the winter season at the 2013 Snowbomb Ski and Snowboard Festival with two full days of ski resort exhibits, gear booths, free lift tickets plus a BMX and skate showcase with X Games alumni showing off their skills on the halfpipe. This is a great chance to speak directly to ski, snowboard and travel experts with season pass deals and show specials!
5. Come Out & Play Festival 2013 | Sunday, November 10 | 11am – 4pm | Mission Recreational Center| Think urban spy games, giant capture the flag games, as well as brand new creations and iterations like Capture the Tag. Come Out and Play offers the public new ways to enjoy and experience their city through games played in public spaces. It remains a leader in identifying trends in public gaming and an inspiration for games festivals worldwide. Bring the whole family for this fun event!
Can you believe it’s already Thursday? That means we’re only one day away from getting our weekend started. Let ABCey help you decide which event to attend. We’ve got everything from a roller skating DJ party to a pet costume contest!
1. Final 2013 Off the Grid Party & Masquerade | Friday, October 25 | 5pm – 10pm | Fort Mason Center | Embark on a mobile food adventure with 32 other food trucks at Fort Mason. It is the last one scheduled for this season, and they’ll be celebrating it in style. So don’t forget to bring your masquerade mask! The event is totally free, but don’t forget cash for the food trucks. Also make sure you visit the witches bar and try some amazing Pumpkin Ale. Let us know how you like it!
2. Friday Night Outdoor Roller Skate DJ Party: “Midnight Rollers” | Friday, October 25 | 8:45pm | Ferry Building | If you’re looking for a unique way to experience the night life around San Francisco, this is perfect for you! Skaters meet up outside the Ferry Building then go on an awesome 10 mile skate tour around the city. Some stops include Pier 39, Palace of Fine Arts and AT&T Park just to name a few. So come bring your skates and ditch your usual Friday night gym routine!
3. Noe Valley Harvest Festival | Saturday, October 26 | 10am – 5pm | 24th St. and Sanchez St. | It’s a family affair at the 9th annual Noe Valley Harvest Festival! There will be non-stop entertainment for children and adults. They’ve got live bands playing all day. There will also be a pumpkin patch, a dog costume contest, dunk tanks and more. Make sure you stop by and bring the kids!
4. Wharf Fest 2013 | Saturday, October 26 |11am – 830pm | Fisherman’s Wharf | Just because there’s no fleet week this year, doesn’t mean we can’t have our own fun at the wharf! Enjoy a chowder competition, craft beer tasting, and a free screening of award winning film’s from last year’s San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival. Then top off your evening with an amazing fireworks show!
5. Pet Pride Day 2013 | Sunday, October 27 | 11am – 3pm | Golden Gate Park | Don’t think costumes are only meant for humans! Come out to Golden Gate Park and take part in the pet costume contest. If you don’t have a furry friend to dress-up, then maybe you can adopt one. There will also be a ton of pet vendors, as well as a pet trick competition. Come down and showcase your pet’s best costume!
6. A special event, Evening of Hope | Saturday, October 26 | 6pm – 11pm | Metreon | This year featuring Heklina as our Misstress of Ceremonies, is San Francisco’s must-attend fête complete with cocktails, culinary delights. There will be gorgeous models wearing fashion with a message – one-of-a-kind Condom Couture designed by local and national designers. They will also have an auction with great prizes, such as a classic San Francisco night at the Four Seasons, a chartered cruise on the Bay, and so much more!
Is it really May already?! The sunshine and warm weather insists that it must be so. It’s the season of weddings, concerts, graduations, and tons of other occasions celebrated through events. Not only that, but this Sunday is Cinco de Mayo! Grab your Coronas and margaritas and feel free to celebrate all weekend with these events ABCey has rounded up.
1. Creature Carnival NightLife | Thursday, May 2nd | California Academy of Sciences | Step right up for a night of circus fun inspired by the Academy’s marvelous menagerie of creatures. Play good old fashioned carnival games amongst roaming jugglers and gymnasts from Velocity Circus, and animal-themed Burning Man sculptures including Dusty Rhino.
2. Growth Hackers Conference | Friday, May 3rd | Broadway Studios | Join co-hosts Erin Turner and Gagan Biyani on Friday, May 3 at Broadway Studios in San Francisco to hear from new & returning speakers with track records of success building businesses using growth hacking techniques.
3. 2013 CASPA High Tech Job Fair | Saturday, May 4th| Santa Clara| All high-tech professionals in fab, semiconductor, software/hardware design, EDA, software development, finance, applications, sales & marketing, and so on are welcome. Hiring companies include: ARM, Contact Singapore, Hisense, HSBC, Intel, Lenovo, Marvell, MEMSIC, MediaTek, Microsoft, Sandisk, SK Hynix, SMIC, Synaptics, UMC, Beijing Delegation, Hefei Delegation, and more.
4. 2013 Kentucky Derby Day Bash & Hat Contest | Saturday, May 4th | Golden Gate Fields | Enjoy a day at the races, play the ponies, sip mint juleps, and bring a hat for the annual Run for the Roses Hat Contest.
5. SF Giants’ Free Cinco de Mayo Festival | Sunday, May 5th | AT&T Park | While the 2012 season provided plenty of reason to celebrate in the Bay Area, there is cause for yet another celebration: Cinco de Mayo! Bring your Cinco de Mayo celebration to AT&T Park and watch Los Gigantes de San Francisco, as they take on division rival Los Angeles Dodgers! Bring the whole family out for a day of fun, cultural celebration, and Giants baseball.