Spring time is in full swing, and at ABCey we have the latest trends to keep your events fresh and in season! Here are our 5 favorite spring time event trends!
1. Mix and Match: From bold prints to textures, mixing and matching is a great way to brighten up your event decor and usher in the spring time! Try mixing white hot textures with bold animal prints, or even mix bold colors to brighten up any event!
2. Radiant Orchid: The pantone color of the year is a great spring time color. Play off the wonderful blooms of the season and bring this bright, floral color to all aspects of your event! Small or large doses of this beautiful orchid color is a beautiful and elegant way to bring a touch of spring time to any event!
3. Green Room: Bring the outdoors in! The biggest thing we noticed at SXSW? Indoor greenery. Connect your event to the outdoors by creating intimate gardens and brightening up your event space. We absolutely loved this wonderful green wall! Its a springy, beautiful way to blur the line between indoor and out!
4. Go Retro: From neon and geometric shapes to old fashioned, marquee signage theres no better way to freshen up a spring party than by bringing back retro! We love the old school typography and patterns that are making appearances everywhere! What’s your favorite retro look?
5. Bold Florals: Go bold with florals this spring! Bright and structured florals are a must for this spring and summer. Take a page out of the runway looks and match stunning textured flowers with architectural, angular greenery and settings. It will surely be a statement piece for any occasion.
These fun, fresh trends are the perfect way to set your event apart from the rest! What’s your favorite trend to excite your guests and ring in the spring with?! Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter!