Getting ready to launch a new product? A product launch is a critical time for an early stage company and if products aren’t properly launched, companies can’t generate revenues, growth, or even survive in todays dynamic economy. Today, there are great pressures to be more competitive and profitable, so solid launches are even more critical. ABCey has gathered 5 of our favorite events that have made the best use out of their products!
1. Bridgestone | For the 2010 Superbowl, Bridgestone used it’s tires and stacked them to create tables at the ESPN the Magazine Next Big Weekend party.
2. Jameson | During the Northside Festival this June, whiskey brand, Jameson, hosted the Black Barrel Lounge and decorated the space with chandeliers made from deconstructed flame-charred Jameson Black barrels.
3. Clinique | Clinique celebrated it’s Dramatically Different lotion at an event by creating a hallway for guests to enter through that was lined with more than 4,000 bottles of the 45-year-old, award winning lotion.
4. Mattel | For Barbie’s 50th anniversary, Mattel created a real life version of the doll’s Malibu Dream House with a huge wall of Barbie dolls.
5. Godiva | At InStyle’s Golden Globes after party in 2009, Godiva decked out an entire suite with chocolate decor, including a mosaic of individual chocolates beneath a glass topped dining table.
We love all these creative ideas that companies used to promote their product! Which one is your favorite? Let us know in a comment or on Facebook or Twitter! Make sure to stay updated with ABCey for event posts, ideas, and tech news!