1. Balloon Chandeliers | Mixing balloons of different sizes, shapes, and colors along with other materials makes for an easy but gorgeous display!
2. Interactive Social Screens | These are innovative, tech-inspired ways to engage your guests at the event!
3. Bottle Trees | These wacky and rustic bottle displays are sure to set your event from the rest.
4. Flowers & Fruit | This DIY project will add a fresh and organic feel to your event. The best fruits to use are oranges, lemons, and limes because of their bright colors and sturdiness inside the water.
5. Greenery | For indoor or out, we love green spaces. You can never have too many plants and flowers!
6. Earthy Candles | Keep the vibe mellow and romantic with candles made from wood, bamboo, and leaves.
7. Mirrors | Mirrors are subtle and classy- use them to jazz up a bar menu or stack them for effortlessly chic decor!
8. Sparkle | Make your event as visually pleasing as possible with tons of sparkle and shine, like in this awesome display.
9. Metallic Cakes | Keep your cake elegant and edgy with metallic touches!
10. Macarons & Roses | Just add tea and it’s a girly match made in heaven!