After returning from the long holiday weekend, the girls at ABCey are excited to bring you some great events happening in the Bay Area! There’s something for everyone, from a local fashion show to delicious foodie-friendly adventures. We can’t wait to check these out and hope to see you there!
Featured Event | Beyond the Fence Trunk Show | Saturday, July 12th | 12-6pm | 119 Utah St. San Francisco | Heading to the Playa this year?! If you are interested in local fashion designers, this is the event for you! The trunk show will showcase 30 local designers for clothing trends on and off the beach. While you shop, there will also be 3 bands performing throughout the day to make the event more festive and provide shoppers with a different experience.
1. Inner Sunset Microhood Party | Thursday, July 10th | 6pm | Inner Sunset Microhood | Check out this annual summer event thrown by the Bold Italic for a night of great food, music, and shopping! There will be plenty available for everyone including summer cocktails, apparel for sale by CrossRoads Trading, and DIY succulent arrangements. No matter what you are into, there will be something for you here!
2. Legends of Candlestick | Saturday, July 12th | 3:30pm Gates Open | Candlestick Park | Tickets $30-$50 | This weekend marks the end of an era as the last game will be played at Candlestick Park before the new 49er Levi Stadium is completed for the upcoming season! Join 49er legends Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and fellow veteran teammates as they play a game of flag football against NFL all-stars. This sounds like a great way to fill your void of your favorite Bay Area team until the fall!
3. Phono del Sol Music Festival | Saturday, July 12th | 12- 7pm | Potrero del Sol Park | Tickets $30 | This is the 4th annual Phono del Sol festival with plenty of great live bands to fill your Saturday! Come out and enjoy the nice San Francisco “summer” weather at the park while listening to great live bands perform. There will also be food trucks and plenty of vendors to shop to your heart’s content!
4. Summer Lovin’ Mixer | Thursday, July 10th | 6-9:30pm | Matrix Fillmore – 3138 Fillmore St. San Francisco | Tickets $75 per person | Looking to expand your network and benefit charity this weekend?! This event supports The Family & Children’s Law Center which provides crucial legal representation to many Bay Area families each year. The ticket includes delicious appetizers, drinks, and a great silent auction. What better way to meet other SF locals and support a worthwhile cause!
5. Startup Social: World Cup Finals Viewing Party | Sunday, July 13th | 11am- 6pm | 46 Minna St. San Francisco | This weekend marks the end of World Cup Fever between Argentina and Germany! Watch the game with fellow entrepreneurs and share tech ideas with soccer theories. We can’t think of a better way to watch the game in true Bay Area spirit while rooting for your favorite team!
Will you be attending any of these fun events this weekend?! Are there any we missed? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter!