It’s a beautiful day in San Francisco! With weather like this lasting throughout the weekend, it’s the perfect opportunity to get outside and soak up some Vitamin D. ABCey has rounded up some events to fuel your tech fix, as well as some fun outdoor festivities that will keep you entertained throughout the weekend.
1. Xconomy Forum: Robots Remake The Workplace | April 11 | Menlo Park | For this special half-day event during National Robotics Week, Xconomy has sought out the founders and CEOs inventing real business models for the next phase of the robotics revolution—in manufacturing, health, schools, offices, energy, the home, and more—and the venture capitalists betting on their power to improve productivity and our quality of life.
2. Startup Party and Showcase | April 12 | One Ferry Plaza Building |Startup Socials bring entrepreneurs, investors, designers, developers, startups and professionals to meet and network in fun environment. Startup Socials parties combine startup products showcase, networking, no-host full-bar and dance floor.
3. 2013 Earth Day: Work Party & BBQ | April 13 | Presidio | It’s that time of the year to celebrate the Earth and all of its beauty while helping restore Presidio Natural Areas. After all your hard work, please join the group for a BBQ!
4. 2013 Berkeley Bay Festival | April 13 | Berkeley | Spend a day by the Bay listening to music, enjoying food, taking free sailboat and Dragon boat rides, and exploring the Berkeley Marina at the Berkeley Bay Festival.
5. 2013 Cherry Blossom Festival | April 14 | Japantown | The festival will be held on Post Street between Laguna and Fillmore Streets. There will be food booths, cultural performances,karate, live bands, Japanese sword demos, tea ceremonies, taiko drumming, origami demos and more.