Another weekend is coming up and we can’t be more excited! If you’re having difficulty making up your mind on what to do, let ABCey help you. We’ve got a list of awesome events that include helping a child’s wish come true to experiencing breathtaking theatrical performances. Read on to find out what else we have in store!
1. Make A Wish Day: SF Becomes Gotham City for Miles | Friday, November 15th | 10:30am – 2pm | Union Square or San Francisco City Hall | Watch as San Francisco becomes transformed into a real life Gotham City. The special role of Batman will be played by none other than a bright, cheerful 5 year old boy named Miles. He suffers from a rare form of Leukemia. So the Make-A-Wish Foundation is doing their part to help make sure his wish, of being Batman, comes true. The public is welcome to participate and cheer Miles on!
2. Cirque du Soleil: Amaluna | Friday, November 15th | 8pm | AT&T Park | Cirque du Soleil kicks off its newest show, Amaluna, this week in the Bay Area. Come experience an emotional and captivating story featuring some of the world’s best performers and acrobats. If you have never been to a Cirque du Soleil show, you definitely wouldn’t want to miss this!
3. Steve Aoki: Aokify America Tour | Saturday, November 16th | 8pm | Bill Graham Civic Auditorium | EDM party rocker Steve Aoki is back in the Bay Area and is said to have the most insane tour, ever! There will be no shortage of his usual crowd-rafting, cake-throwing, champagne spraying antics. However according to Aoki, he definitely has a few more surprises up his sleeve!
4. West Coast Craft | Saturday, November 16th – Sunday, November 17th| Fort Mason Center | This craft and design show will feature carefully selected designers, artists, and craftspeople living and working on the West Coast. Using a variety of mediums, including wood, metal, leather and paper, these designers create singular items that exemplify the mood and aesthetics of their West Coast lifestyle.
5. 2013 Korean Cultural Day Festival | Sunday, November 17th | Union Square | Come celebrate traditional and modern Korean culture. This free cultural festival includes a colorful Royal March with the Korean Dynasty’s costume parade, K-Pop music and dance, traditional folk music and dance performances. There will also be a ton of delicious food for visitors to try!