With weather like this, it’s the perfect time for a picnic or a walk down the pier with a yummy treat in hand. But you’ve been to your favorite cafe for your usual pick-me-up pastry twice this week and you want to try something different. At ABCey, we’ve scoped out a few places for you to try some deliciously new baked goods and pastries!
1. Heartbaker by Sybil Johnson (406 16th Ave, San Francisco, CA)
2. Beth’s by Beth Setrakian (34 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA)
3. The Mill by Josey Baker Bread and Four Barrel Coffee (736 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA)
4. b. patisserie by Belinda Leong (2821 California St San Francisco, CA)
5. La Luna Cupcakes by Elvia Buendia (Level 1, Store #10, 50 Post St, San Francisco, CA)
Yum! One of the great perks of living in the Bay Area is the plethora of restaurants and bakeries. What’s your favorite dessert shop? Will you be making a trip to any of these places soon? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook & Twitter!