We are always looking for any excuse to have an event! This October, why not have some friends over for a pumpkin carving party? What better way to ring in the holidays and to relax with friends?! Here are 5 of ABCey’s favorite things we think you may need for this Halloween inspired event.
1. Blankets | We love all these blanket ideas from Brit+Co. So cute and warm, we can’t pick!
2. Warm Spiced Cider | Warm spiced cider is a must for any party past September. Our favorite is this one from Trader Joes!
3. Pumpkin Pie Popcorn | Spice up this snack with the perfect fall flavor: pumpkin! Guests will love this fun take on the otherwise ordinary snack.
4. The Perfect Playlist | No party is set without the perfect playlist. We like to use Grooveshark to make playlists and share them with our friends.
5. Pumpkins and Cutting tools |We love this article from Marthat Stewart with all the pumpkin tools you could ever need and how to use them!
What are your must haves for a pumpkin carving party? Let us know in a comment or on Facebook or Twitter! Make sure to stay updated with ABCey for event posts, ideas, and tech news!